An Old School Catholic Message Board

Countdown! 12/30

DiscerningSoul

DiscerningSoul

Thank you, your so sweet! I will be sitting next to Sr.Majorie in choir!
and I wish I could grow a few inches, I will be the shortest one there and next to Sr.Majorie that will be a sight!

[quote name='karin' date='Dec 9 2005, 03:09 PM']did i mention i think it is awesome you are entering lockport and you have my continued prayers
[right][snapback]818790[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:)

DiscerningSoul

[quote name='karin' date='Dec 9 2005, 08:44 PM']so like how days is it till you enter now?
[right][snapback]819224[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
30-9=21
21 days! :saint:
:thumbsup:
and you know I will be praying for you Karin
By the way, love the racket picture of the four of you! cute!

yeah thats awesome only that mnay days!!!! wow!!! i'll be meeting you soon, more like in a few weeks. i am looking at flights right now for a week's stay!!!! I'm so excited and i cant wait!!!!!!!!!

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='karin' date='Dec 9 2005, 12:31 PM']I am super excited you are going to try out my monastery there hun! That will be awesome. The letter writing regulations are :
You get mail every sunday and you are allowed to write to your family on the first sunday of every month. You dont recieve any mail in advent or lent but you get all your letters recieved during that time on Christmas and Easter.YOu have 9 visiting days a year for your family but they may not be used for lent or Advent. Anyone can write you but you are only allowed to write you family. :)
anyway so i am uber uber excited for Jessica
[right][snapback]818303[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Do you get to do a newsetter or something so we know how you are doing, or can we count as your phatmass phamily?

Can sisters in cloistered recieve phone calls?

Say in 9 years when I'm a priest, can I come and visit your order and celebrate mass?

Also if hte sisters want help in establishing a website with domain name and a host, I'd be willing to help them. I know a lady who does cheap web design who did my old website for twenty five dollars.

Let me know.

Yours in Christ,

Ed

no not phone calls. I think you could probably say mass for us... By then i should surely be a nun there woot woot. You know if i was Jessica i would be like in ecstasy (which i am sure she is) getting to enter in 20 days.

DiscerningSoul

20 days left, just over two weeks away. I am so excited, just told Father Gaffeny and Zurcie today and they are happy for me. :)

DiscerningSoul

[quote name='the_rev' date='Dec 10 2005, 10:06 AM']Also if hte sisters want help in establishing a website with domain name and a host, I'd be willing to help them.  I know a lady who does cheap web design who did my old website for twenty five dollars. 

Let me know.

Yours in Christ,

Ed
[right][snapback]819643[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I offered also, after all I have my own website it would cost them nothing, but they do have it in the works, but I am happy you offered, thank you.

DiscerningSoul

[quote name='DiscerningSoul' date='Dec 10 2005, 06:36 PM']I offered also, after all I have my own website it would cost them nothing, but they do have it in the works, but I am happy you offered, thank you.
[right][snapback]819932[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
[url="http://www.holysaviorcatholicchurch.org/dominicancontemplativesisters_.htm"]http://www.holysaviorcatholicchurch.org/do...ivesisters_.htm[/url]
here is a page from the church down the street.
Sister Mary Imelda in the picture is the postulant.