An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phone call tomorrow, 12-23

Sixtina87

Laurentina1975

[quote name='Rick777' date='Jan 19 2006, 06:44 PM']And those who like to start drama can complain about it :mellow:
[right][snapback]861345[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

My response was to Sixtina, [color=red]NOT YOU[/color]. Let me just clarify this and hope that it's put simply enought for you that the post was intended for her. I wasn't asking you for your comment.

And it's funny because you haven't really put your two-cents in until now, so that you can start an argument, which seems to be what you are instilling here on this thread (and that fact that you have to stick your nose into things to get a rise out of people). You don't even know me! I've never even spoken to you!

Nik doesn't need your protection. She is a big girl and can stick up for herself. I'm sure she can tell you this herself.

I will pray for you and I wish you peace. Good luck on your journey, whatever you are seeking.

Six, Have you spoken w/ Sr. Marjorie? I talked to her briefly today, I'll call ya later (I mentioned you!).. Peace (Got your email thanks for the welcome). :)

Edited by Laurentina1975

IcePrincessKRS

I have a suggestion. Lets let this thread DIE again. ;) Its old news and doesn't need re-hashing.

Peace y'all.

Guest Rick777

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Jan 20 2006, 10:28 AM']My response was to Sixtina, [color=red]NOT YOU[/color].  Let me just clarify this and hope that it's put simply enought for you that the post was intended for her.  I wasn't asking you for your comment.

And it's funny because you haven't really put your two-cents in until now, so that you can start an argument, which seems to be what you are instilling here on this thread (and that fact that you have to stick your nose into things to get a rise out of people).  You don't even know me!  I've never even spoken to you!

Nik doesn't need your protection.  She is a big girl and can stick up for herself.  I'm sure she can tell you this herself.

I will pray for you and I wish you peace.  Good luck on your journey, whatever you are seeking.

Six, Have you spoken w/ Sr. Marjorie?  I talked to her briefly today, I'll call ya later (I mentioned you!).. Peace (Got your email thanks for the welcome).  :)
[right][snapback]862012[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

okay :lol_roll: btw i wasnt trying to get a rise out of anyone or start an argument. Since this thread was PUBLIC I didnt know responding would mean I was sticking my nose in other peoples business.......ur right i dont know u and havent talked to u. I did understand that ur post was intended for sixtina but i saw it as a bit uncharitable :idontknow: , so I said something......sue me.......God Bless you.

Guest Rick777

Im not! I dont like arguing with people, especially with girls. Girls are better arguers(is that a word?)

Edited by Rick777

[quote name='Rick777' date='Jan 23 2006, 05:38 AM']Im not! I dont like arguing with people, especially with girls. Girls are better arguers(is that a word?)
[right][snapback]863793[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Yep, it's a word, it just looks funny. :wacko:

cmotherofpirl

AS a general reminder ,this is a public thread and anyone can comment on it.
If you don't want a comment then don't post, PM someone instead.

If you have issues that are not for public consumption then KEEP them private.
If you have an issue with a particular ommunity, do NOT dis them here, this is not the debate board and we are respectful of the reputations of various communities.