An Old School Catholic Message Board

Poor Clares of Perpetual Adoration

be_thou_my_vision

[quote name='Marieteresa' date='Feb 13 2006, 12:26 PM']Hey missy,
Well I did contact the Labourne Foundation and it sounds like your correct.  They set up a trust fund and one writes letters to find Benefactors.  No you dont have to be accepted in order to use the foundation, I am actually on there aspirant list even though I wasnt formally accepted by a community.  Prayers for you on your vocation Journey!!

In JMJ
[right][snapback]886048[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Oh yea! I knew I'd heard of them somewhere! LOL That's because you told me about them!

God BLESS foundations like that!

:sign:

And Brandelyn? Praying a Rosary is ALWAYS a good thing!

Brandelyn,

Let me know how your discernment comes along, ok? I will keep you especially in my prayers, and hope to see you again in Ohio! :)

brandelynmarie

Denise,When I visit it won't be until sometime next Fall anyway & so it will be neat to see you there! I am hoping to visit the Summit Dominicans sometime this Spring...I am still trying to figure out if I am a daughter of St. Dominic or St. Francis! I am truly leaning toward St. Francis, but I want to get a better understanding of Dominican spirituality...I will definitely keep you posted (no pun intended!) Peace & all good, Brandelyn

Well, by next fall do you mean 2006? Regardless, I hope to see you there!

God bless you, and I said a prayer during the Consecration today. ..during the Transubstantiation for all those on PM that I said I'd pray for esp those discerning rel life.

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 19 2006, 03:19 PM']Well, by next fall do you mean 2006?  Regardless, I hope to see you there! 

God bless you, and I said a prayer during the Consecration today. ..during the Transubstantiation for all those on PM that I said I'd pray for esp those discerning rel life.
[right][snapback]891886[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Well, that leaves me out. :weep:
;)

brandelynmarie

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 19 2006, 03:19 PM']Well, by next fall do you mean 2006?  Regardless, I hope to see you there! 

[right][snapback]891886[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Denise, Yep! Yep! Yep! Probably August 2006 or after...whenever the Sisters are able to have me & my work schedule will let me...I would like to visit during the Summer, but it is next to impossible to get time off due to vacations (I'm a low woman on the totem pole!) It is wonderfu to have so much prayer support on here & to be able to "talk" to others who are on similar journeys...I only have a few friends who understand what I am attempting to do....This phatmass is a blessing! Brandelyn

brandelynmarie

[quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Feb 19 2006, 03:28 PM']Well, that leaves me out.  :weep:
  ;)
[right][snapback]891900[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:sadwalk: Oh, OLAM Dad! Awwww....You could always come see us too! Sr. Lauren is so blessed to have you & we are blessed to have you postin' here...Blessings, Brandelyn

brandelynmarie

[quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Feb 19 2006, 04:16 PM']:taco:
[right][snapback]891939[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

IS THAT A DANCING TACO?!? & A BANANA?!? :biglol: Oh, my! Brandelyn

brandelynmarie

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 20 2006, 01:53 PM']Dancing people are so passe.  We opted for a more 'modern' dance  !  LOLOL
[right][snapback]892861[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:lol_grin: :lol_roll: Oh my goodness! Brandelyn

• 3 weeks later...
Marieteresa

Hey folks,

I will be visiting Portsmouth this Thursday Lord willing!! Iam really excited! I pray that Our Lords will be done!

In JMJ