An Old School Catholic Message Board

Institute on Religious Life

the_rev

I was talking to Mike from IRL last night....he asked me if i was comming...he said something about if i get a group to come together we could get a scholarship to help for it...i'm not 100% if that is true but thats what i understand........he said he is going to send me info soon.......but in the mean time i'm gunna see if my wonderful Franciscan Sisters of East peoria are going and if they are i could maybe tag along with them!!!! YAH!!!! In march they are having a lenten retreat that i think is a day long, i'm staying teh night in the novicate because they asked me to stay alonger to spend time with the jr sisters!!!! YAH!!!!! i love those sisters!!!!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I'll have to talk to my friends at St. Pat's about the Hear I am Lord Conference... and then see about the IRL one... all real close to me :)

[quote name='Sixtina87' date='Jan 31 2006, 11:22 AM']I was talking to Mike from IRL last night....he asked me if i was comming...he said something about if i get a group to come together we could get a scholarship to help for it...i'm not 100% if that is true but thats what i understand........he said he is going to send me info soon.......but in the mean time i'm gunna see if my wonderful Franciscan Sisters of East peoria are going and if they are i could maybe tag along with them!!!! YAH!!!! In march they are having a lenten retreat that i think is a day long, i'm staying teh night in the novicate because they asked me to stay alonger to spend time with the jr sisters!!!! YAH!!!!! i love those sisters!!!!
[right][snapback]871004[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Saturday is the only day for youth and also Sunday the mass part I beleive, The youth day is free, you'd only have to pay for room and board.