An Old School Catholic Message Board

PCPA Ohio

HisChild

phat mass went down for a few seconds...thats why...if it takes forever to post it....you may have hit the button one too many times that why!!!

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 15 2006, 12:09 AM']Have you ever noticed how many people read posts and how few reply?
[right][snapback]887933[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

thats so tru

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 15 2006, 12:09 AM']Have you ever noticed how many people read posts and how few reply?
[right][snapback]887933[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Sometimes there's nothing more to say.... :topsy:

You know what's really weird? When I tried on the jumper and especially, I think, the apron, my visit came flooding back for me.. When I visited I was in the cloister and so, of course, when doing various chores, I too, wore a long brown apron. It just made me so giddy, reminding me of being there before, and reminding me that soon I would return.

:D

In His Love,
Denise

Denise,

I'm very excited about your entrance and all but sheesh, what is it about girls and clothes? You send me a PM wondering whether I've seen your new post and how excited you are and it's because you got some cloth in the mail?!?? Give me a break!

:P:

I'm just ribbing you (for the most part anyway). I really am happy you're so happy. :) If you have any problems with the pattern you might want to give Sr. Gabriel a call, she is the seamstress for OLAM and sews all of their jumpers and habits. She might be able to send you a pattern or something. If you need the phone number PM me.

Your night habit (I believe that is its proper name) sounds like the one that I saw in Sr. Lauren's wardrobe. I'm sorry I didn't take a picture of it, I didn't think anybody would care what it looked like. What was I thinking? :duh:

Just to put a picture with the name, this is Sr. Gabriel. She's from Houston too.

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/materdei/OLAM%20Entrance/CopyofIMG_2197.jpg[/img]

Hmmmmm I remember when I was at OLAM about 12 yrs ago, my 'work' was to help Sr Gabriel. Maybe I will ask Sr Marie Ste Claire if she could call OLAM and ask if they have a pattern. Instead of me doing so on my own. that's a cool idea! Thanks!

And stop it already! It just means that I am that much closer to entering! :yahoo: LOL IF sending rocks was part of the process or if the fabric was :paperbag: , I would have been excited about that too. :P:

Yea I remember her. The sisters love when it's her turn for Sunday Afternoon Kitchen, because she makes Vietnamese food. :clap:

:pray: Dear Lord, please send an Indian woman to our order so I can get my curry fix every once in a while! AMEN.

Edited by PCPA2Be

she_who_is_not

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 15 2006, 06:44 AM']Yea I remember her.  The sisters love when it's her turn for Sunday Afternoon Kitchen, because she makes Vietnamese food.  :clap:

:pray:  Dear Lord, please send an Indian woman to our order so I can get my curry fix every once in a while!  AMEN.
[right][snapback]888034[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Amen to curry Denise. I'll be praying for you too. :D:

[quote name='OLAM Dad' date='Feb 15 2006, 07:32 AM']Denise,

I'm very excited about your entrance and all but sheesh, what is it about girls and clothes?  You send me a PM wondering whether I've seen your new post and how excited you are and it's because you got some cloth in the mail?!??  Give me a break!

:P:

I'm just ribbing you (for the most part anyway).  I really am happy you're so happy.  :)  If you have any problems with the pattern you might want to give Sr. Gabriel a call, she is the seamstress for OLAM and sews all of their jumpers and habits.  She might be able to send you a pattern or something.  If you need the phone number PM me.

Your night habit (I believe that is its proper name) sounds like the one that I saw in Sr. Lauren's wardrobe.  I'm sorry I didn't take a picture of it, I didn't think anybody would care what it looked like.  What was I thinking?  :duh:
[right][snapback]888026[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:lol_pound: :lol_pound: LOL DAD. One ting about us girls is the cloths!!!! HA HA!!! you're a guy, so you wouldnt understand. And duh you should have taken a pic!!! good going. One month from tomorrow i will be in Birmingham!!! So excited...not to hijack the thread!!!