An Old School Catholic Message Board

PCPA Ohio

HisChild

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 15 2006, 10:01 PM']Ohmigosh, when I saw that spanking smiley. . .. .a friend came over tonight, and I happened to show her this thread.  When she saw that post, she didn't even read the rest of it, she just busted up laughing when she saw the ~~>  :spanking: 

That's just tooooooo much!
[right][snapback]888872[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
lol

[quote name='jgirl' date='Feb 16 2006, 10:04 AM']It's also not just a river in Egypt!
[right][snapback]889147[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:lol_roll:

photosynthesis

it is so exciting that you finally received your fabric in the mail! Do you wear your posutlant uniform when you enter? Everything about the PCPA's seems so beautiful!

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 16 2006, 07:14 AM']Ahem.  Sixtina?  You are a nutcase.  :rolleyes:  :loco:
[right][snapback]889057[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

LOL!!!! :lol_roll: You should spend a day with me in life...i'm a goof!!!! LOL!!!

[quote name='PCPA2Be' date='Feb 16 2006, 08:20 AM']Oh my goodness.  I didn't do anything!  That little imp is the one who filled the screen of red tushes!

:shock:
[right][snapback]889099[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :P: :P: :P: :P: Dad was the one who started it so i just finnished it!!!! LOL!!!!