An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sisters of Life

magnificat

Haha! Too funny! I don't even like plucking my eyebrows now!

Ok...now it makes more sense Denise...haha.

Oh jeez...I thought of another story, but it'll have to wait.

Please pray for me because I am sick sick sick....

Whew...ok, back to the land of the living, for a while anyways...I don't have the flu. I just have a really bad sinus infection (that I really had before I went to NY) which just got worse by the fact that I didn't bring a coat to NY so was outside in the chilly air. So it's mostly sinus + cold + cough.

Hey everyone,

Please pray for my family...I was on the phone with my mom last night (the first time i've been well enough to chat since I visited the Srs. of Life) and all I was able to say was that I had a nice visit and then she just went on and on. I'm very scared that she and my dad will lose their faith and may do something drastic because they are so heartbroken and upset. It's weighing very heavily on my heart and is making my time of prayer and waiting even more difficult.

Thanks.

I will pray for you. . .always. Families can be so difficult. I'm sorry to hear about yours. God bless you and may He wrap you in His Sacred Heart.

[quote name='magnificat' date='Mar 27 2006, 01:18 PM']Only one pic Sixtina...you can check it out on my blog.
[right][snapback]923825[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

oh thats right i did see that one

brandelynmarie

Please pray for my family...I was on the phone with my mom last night (the first time i've been well enough to chat since I visited the Srs. of Life) and all I was able to say was that I had a nice visit and then she just went on and on. I'm very scared that she and my dad will lose their faith and may do something drastic because they are so heartbroken and upset. It's weighing very heavily on my heart and is making my time of prayer and waiting even more difficult.

Peace be with you & your family! Remember that you cannot do anything about another person's behavior or feelings (except pray!). Family may only be able to look at the fact they are "losing" you & never have grandchildren from you & be unable to see the better part of all of this...Grief & fear of the unknown are a big part of it....Would it be possible to have them come to the monastery with you to visit Mother or the VD in order to reassure them? May the Holy Spirit of Peace, Knowledge & Understanding be with you & your family! I hope this helps! Brandelyn

Edited by brandelynmarie