An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sisters of Life

magnificat

Thanks for the prayers Brandelyn. They are indeed much needed.

The "good thing" for them at least, is that it'll be another 2 years before I enter. Perhaps once they calm down a bit (apparently they still cry about it on a regular basis), I can ask Mother or Sr. Mary Gabriel about it, assuming they'd be willing to go. But it'll take some time.

It's definately a good lesson in trust and patience ;)

On a happier note though, I found out that you can order tapes of back episodes of Life on the Rock this weekend and I ordered a tape of when the Srs. of Life were guests in 2003. It surprisingly came in the mail today so I'll have to watch it later tonight or tomorrow!!

Oh, wow, I'd love to watch that tape! Hmmm. . . .I may have to check out the ewtn catalog. .. .although I'm not sure what I'll do with it once I leave! :unsure:

You could always leave it with a good priest who might be able to pass it on to another discerning girl someday.... :)

aawww thats so hard about your parents i am so sorry hun. I know this wont help much now but I really think with time they will heal and our sweetest Jesus will show them how perfect this is for you and your parents will be happy for you. But it will take time. My prayers are whole heartedly with you. Pray for me too I wont go into it now but I know how you feel. God Bless and Mary keep
Karin

Thanks for the prayers, & , as always you're in mine.

Karin, I hope that things get better for you and that you're ok. We've missed you around these parts! :)

Karin, are you giving up PM for Lent? Because we haven't seen you around! I'd give it up, but seeing that I'll be giving it up forever, in less than a month. . .:idontknow: I thought I would do other things for Him :)