An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayers Requested

Laurentina1975

Laurentina1975

I know this should be in the prayer room, but I need prayers right now. Someone or some people forced their way into my home this afternoon in broad daylight. They took everything, most noticeably, my various medals and somethings from my grandmother who passed away, like my communion cross, etc. Materialistically, they took everything of value. I have nothing except my clothes and furntiure. Whomever it was was casing my house. I'm even leery of posting on here, so I am not going to say too much, except I need prayers. It's really starting to hit me and I am scared.... I just feel really violated.

Lauren, How tragic. I will say the rosary now for you and pray that you will be safe and that who ever did this is long, long gone. God be with you, be strong.
Love you,
Alicem

Laurentina1975

I just came back on. I am using my roomies computer, since it's now like the only one left.

Thanks for your prayers.

I am still trying to clean out my room, everything was strewn everywhere the place is ransacked.

I've had 3 glasses of wine already....yeah. I don't think I'll be sleepin' tonight. :yawn:

Just awful, I know how you feel. It happened to my husband and me when we were first married. (And we didn't have all that much to begin with anyway.) Prayers of course, I'm thankful that you are unhurt physically.

Lauren, I am so sorry to hear about this. You sounded just devastated on the phone. Know that I am praying for you as you grieve over this awful violation. I will pray that these people are caught, but if they are not, know that our Lord, while all Mercy is also all Just.

God bless you.

:sadder:

Love, your sister in Christ,

Denise

:sign:

PCPA2Be's Mom
>:( :weep: :weep: :weep:

I was so sorry to hear about your loss. D called me to tell me about it and of course was really upset by what happened. I know that you feel violated and scared. Make sure that the locks are changed along with any repairs that might be needed. Do you have a deadbolt on doors and locks on windows? Whatever you need to do to feel safe should be done asap. I'm just glad that you were not home and were not physically injured. Now you need to try to feel safe. You will be in my prayers
love Deb

srmarymichael

[quote name='Laurentina1975' date='Apr 6 2006, 07:54 PM']I know this should be in the prayer room, but I need prayers right now.  Someone or some people forced their way into my home this afternoon in broad daylight.  They took everything, most noticeably, my various medals and somethings from my grandmother who passed away, like my communion cross, etc.  Materialistically, they took everything of value.  I have nothing except my clothes and furntiure.  Whomever it was was casing my house.  I'm even leery of posting on here, so I am not going to say too much, except I need prayers.  It's really starting to hit me and I am scared....  I just feel really violated.
[right][snapback]938192[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

How awful! You know that you're in my prayers. This too shall pass....

For now, stay safe!!! :bigpray: