An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sister Ali Entrance Date

Scott_TX

Sister Ali asked me to let everyone know she will be at her Mom's tomorrow evening and next week and will be online some during that time.

Hello dear ones,

I have returned home until entrance on August 22nd. I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to those that responded so quickly in helping out with things that I need on my list....my list is about 4 pages long...so the more people can help out with....oh...my the more I thank Jesus and pray for you all :) Hehehe....anyways I may post a few more things....and if you could send them as soon as possible to the address that you were given...therefore I know what I've got and what I don't...and if for some reason you decide not to send it....PLEASEEEEEEE let me know....or Scott_TX know....otherwise I may go to the convent without that thing and that would be bad. Again....God BLESS all of you for your generosity.

May God grant you many blessings,

Allie

Looking at my list I found a few other things that could be sent through the mail fairly easily. Please let me know if you would like to help.

one soap container ( the travel ones with a top lid )
one small hand mirror

I think that's it....the other stuff is personal clothing etc that i'll need to get myself. Thank you so much and God Bless.

Allie

(17 days!!!!!)

P.S. Has anyone taken the crayola markers, stapler, etc?

God Bless You....I can't thank you enough...as it is one more thing I don't have to go out and get....can you let me know what you are sending so I can mark it off on my list? Thank You!!!!!! Many prayers for those that are helping me out. As I will bring you as prayer intentions on my entrance day.

Allie

another few things:

glue sticks (just 2)
the square (or cube if that's better to explain) (smaller) post it notes (color coded)
crayola crayons (16 pack)

Dear Allie:
Hopefully you got my PM? We'll be happy to send your soap container, hand mirror and stapler.

We will also take care of the glue sticks, post-its and crayons (do they have to specifically be from Crayola?).

(Sorry, Phatmassers, for snatching up the rest of the list, but what better to do on a Saturday afternoon than help a future Sister prepare for her entrance? :blush: )

Sincerely in Christ and Our Blessed Mother,
~m [img]http://www3.pak.org/gupshup/smilies/hula.gif[/img]

They don't HAVE to be Crayola, but I prefer that :-) I'll let you know about the other stuff if no one has claimed it.

Alright two people put down wash clothes and hand towels, who is taking it? Lol....melikalani or FutureNunJMJ, how about FutureNunJMJ since you melikalani have claimed a few other things :) Thank you so much!

So here is what I have for each person they have sent me.....so that I don't get doubles of stuff!!!!!!

FutureNunJMJ: wash cloths, hand towels

the_rev:
2 boxes of envelopes
1 bottle of rubber cement
2 rolls of Scotch tape
2 packs of 3x5 index cards
1 nail file
1 nail clippers
1 Package of Q-Tips
1 scissors
1 package of erasers that go on the end of a pencil (I have some of these so you can take this OFF, Ed...thank you!)
2 packages of rectangular erasers
1 bottle of white out
1 manual pencil sharpener

melikalani:

glue sticks
post-it notes
crayons
soap container
hand mirror
stapler

stlmom:
stamps

FutureIHMNJ:

markers: fat and skinny (Crayola brand)

Edited by SisterAli

aww welcome back! I'm so happy for you!!
Also, Scott, your so nice to help out with this, God Bless you :) And are you from TX? Just a guess, from the TX in your name....

God Bless! Love in Christ-uruviel

brandelynmarie

This is awesome! My pm doesn't work on the public computer...but I can pick it up at a friend's house...Do you need anything else? BTW...rubber cement?!?! :idontknow:

Marieteresa

Dear Ali,
I just wanted to tell you good bye since this will probably be the last time we chat. Please don't forget about us here on PM. Its been good knowing you...through the good times and bad. You will be in my prayers as your entrance day approaches. I pray that Jesus and Our Blessed Mother continue to guide you.

Love,
Shernel

So dear phatmassers, I indeed have MORE stuff........if any of you are willing to help that'd be great, because boy some of this stuff I've bought really adds up......anyways....thanks to all that have helped out so far....please do not feel the need to help with any of it, I'm just offering it out there for you all...God Bless

12 bars of bath soap (Zest)
6 tubes of toothpaste (Crest)
2 toothbrushes (Colgate)
1 lingerie bag (like a netted bag; that I have to wash pantyhoes in...)
One small sewing kit (black and white thread; needles; safety and straight pins; tape measure; seam ripper; etc)
1 box of plain stationary paper (can have little designs on it as long as its not *out there; overpowering*) crosses are always good :-)

Thank you and God Bless....13 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :rolleyes: :lol_roll: :topsy:

[size=5][color="#3333FF"]9 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please say a prayer for a special intention of mine! Thank You![/color][/size]