An Old School Catholic Message Board

SMME chapel pictures and countdown!

FutureSoror

Fides_et_Ratio

Yay! All these pics are awesome!

Sr. Maria Pacis is a friend of mine from the youth group at my (old) parish... and I went to FUS with Sr. Maria Kolbe for a while. I'm glad to see them both so happy (and everytime I run into Sr. Maria Pacis' mom at church she's FULL of news and excitement-- it's great!) :)

[quote name='Fides_et_Ratio' post='1051240' date='Aug 26 2006, 09:55 PM']
Sr. Maria Pacis is a friend of mine from the youth group at my (old) parish... and I went to FUS with Sr. Maria Kolbe for a while. I'm glad to see them both so happy (and everytime I run into Sr. Maria Pacis' mom at church she's FULL of news and excitement-- it's great!) :)
[/quote]

Hehe, they [i]are[/i] great. Sr. Maria Pacis was my helper postulant during pre-postulant week. She helped me out a lot... I love her! Course, I do love them all. :) We have quite a bit in common in respect to our 'journeys' to the convent. She says I "stole" her vocation story. :lol_roll: During pre-postulant week I sat next to Sr. Maria Kolbe at table. She is so much fun! They are both sooo happy!

[quote name='FutureSoror' post='1050958' date='Aug 26 2006, 11:40 AM']
I'm leaving [i]tomorrow night[/i]!!!

[/quote]

I'll be traveling to Colorado today so won't have the opportunity to be around when you say your final goodbyes (at least for a while!) so I'll say mine now.

Goodbye and thank you. Thank you for your fiat, your openess to His will and for giving me yet another person to look up to as a spiritual example.

God bless you and your family. You all will be in my prayers. :sign:

passionheart

I guess it is time to say good bye. My My what a summer of departures this has been but for you dear sister in Christ, it is a moment of New Beginnings. :saint: Bless you on your courage to say YES to our Beloved and you willingness take His hand and walk with Him to the doors of SMME.

We will miss you and so don't forget to pray for us back here on phamass because we keep you in our prayers as well. If you can, tell SJA HI from me. (DonnaMarie). Even though you aren't "Broke", you are going to be a daugher of St. Dominic and in essence my sister in the Dominican family as well. I wil remember you "to your new kin" ;) during my prayers.

Bless you,

Donna Marie

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='FutureSoror' post='1050958' date='Aug 26 2006, 06:40 PM']
I'm leaving [i]tomorrow night[/i]!!!

One funny thing is that I thought my room would be practically empty by now.....but it's still as messy as ever! I didn't get around to giving [i]everything[/i] away that I meant to. I guess I'd better clean it up and at least make a pile for St. Vinnie's.
[/quote]

I'm so excited for you! My prayers are with you.

Heh, I had to call a friend of mine today to find something in my dorm room for me (I'm at my dad's) and I was thinking: wait, what state is my room in exactly?

I'm glad I'm not alone in being quite thoroughly disorganized in that aspect. :)

Thanks so much for being here on PM, and... who knows what the future will bring?

This might be my last post, so I'll say it now: Thanks so much to you all! You and phatmass' intentions will certainly be in my prayers. It has been wonderful to be in a place where so many people are discerning religious vocations. What an encouragement!

Love to you all and God's Blessings,
Chelsea

Oh my goodness!

Goodbye Chelsea! You'll be in my prayers! May God bless you so much in this next step!

I can't believe I'm going to be doing this myself in like two months! Wowsers.

she_who_is_not

Goodbye Chelsea, I will miss you but will be praying for you as you continue your discernment and begin religious life. Thank you for sharing your journey.