An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Broke Daughters of St. Dominic

passionheart

AlterDominicus
:bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap: :bigclap:

I am going to mass soon, I OFFER THIS MASS FOR YOU Donna!!!!!!!!

[size=7][b]GOD[/b] IS SOOOO GOOD!!!!!!![/size]

Did you tell SJAB? :topsy: :topsy:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Drinks around the table!!!!!!!!!!!

:beer: :beer: Edited by AlterDominicus

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1128090' date='Nov 26 2006, 04:14 PM']
Oh, passionheart, I'm so happy for you! With you praying for us in the monastery, we'll all be in veils in no time (I should start preparing my parents...) :D:
[/quote]

My friend that is funny :D: Yes, prep your parents dear sister because....well you never know!!! ;)

DonnaMarie

Edited by passionheart

He waits patiently... cradles our hearts in his beautiful hands...
Embraces our souls with such warmth... warmer than the sunshine you feel on a summer's day...
Even when you cannot feel Him... no matter how hard, you try...trust in Him, that He is there...
His voices cries out... hear Him...
Believe... and you will find peace, joy & love beyond your comprehension.

On the eve of Christ the King, I received glorious news. I was not expecting to hear anything until November 30, which is my formal meeting with the VD for the IHMs. My prayers were answered.

I was surprised to see the VD at Camilla hall, the nursing home for the retired Sisters. It was then that Sister gave me the news.........

I can apply for entrance formally again. [i]

My formal meeting is still schedule for the 30th and it is then that I will officially give Sister the date for when I want to apply on the dotted line…and when I have a definite date, which I have a few in mind I will be more than happy to share with you all.

Thank you, everyone, so very much for all of your prayers. They humble me. They re-affirm my love for Him, and I shall spend my whole life thanking Him.

In Mary's Immaculate Heart, I am,

Lee Nora

~I finally sat down with the help of Mkolbe my personal debt amount is about 5,000 dollars which I have pay back before the Fall 2007. Please continue to pray for me as everyone is daily remembered in my prayers.

[quote name='FutureIHMNJ' post='1128999' date='Nov 27 2006, 03:58 PM']
He waits patiently... cradles our hearts in his beautiful hands...
Embraces our souls with such warmth... warmer than the sunshine you feel on a summer's day...
Even when you cannot feel Him... no matter how hard, you try...trust in Him, that He is there...
His voices cries out... hear Him...
Believe... and you will find peace, joy & love beyond your comprehension.
On the eve of Christ the King, I received glorious news. I was not expecting to hear anything until November 30, which is my formal meeting with the VD for the IHMs. My prayers were answered.

I was surprised to see the VD at Camilla hall, the nursing home for the retired Sisters. It was then that Sister gave me the news.........

I can apply for entrance formally again. [i]
My formal meeting is still schedule for the 30th and it is then that I will officially give Sister the date for when I want to apply on the dotted line…and when I have a definite date, which I have a few in mind I will be more than happy to share with you all.

Thank you, everyone, so very much for all of your prayers. They humble me. They re-affirm my love for Him, and I shall spend my whole life thanking Him.
In Mary's Immaculate Heart, I am,

Lee Nora
~I finally sat down with the help of Mkolbe my personal debt amount is about 5,000 dollars which I have pay back before the Fall 2007. Please continue to pray for me as everyone is daily remembered in my prayers.
[/quote]

Ahhh the The Broke Daughters are beginning to thin out it seems. Keep praying as will I and I believe you will enter soon.

Congratulations dear sister. I know this is very exciting for you :drool: What beautiful feast day to receive your news. Praise God!!

DeoOptimoMaximo

Dear Daughters,

Please pray for me, as I have an important financial aid meeting coming up Thursday here at the seminary. Although my order and I are unable to pay my tuition, etc..., previously the financial aid office did state that there'd be some help provided to me. However, I am worried if it will come through... :unsure:

You are all in my prayers! :saint:

The Broke son,
~Shawn

[quote name='DeoOptimoMaximo' post='1130464' date='Nov 29 2006, 12:28 AM']
Dear Daughters,

Please pray for me, as I have an important financial aid meeting coming up Thursday here at the seminary. Although my order and I are unable to pay my tuition, etc..., previously the financial aid office did state that there'd be some help provided to me. However, I am worried if it will come through... :unsure:

You are all in my prayers! :saint:

The Broke son,
~Shawn
[/quote]

I will remember at Mass and I have been praying for you!!

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1129257' date='Nov 28 2006, 12:25 PM']
I'll be leaving... but not anytime soon. :P:
[/quote]

Same here......... we will keep the :camp: burning and welcome those to come.......but if Rev Mother Cyril has her way it will be sooner rather than later :P:

JMMB,
Belinda

photosynthesis

i just wanted to encourage you all... my best friend Sr. Mary Bethany of the Dominican Sisters of St. Cecelia had 30,000 dollars in student loans to pay, and she did a 54-day Rosary Novena. On the day before she was supposed to enter, an anonymous donor paid the last of her debt.

if Our Lady would pay off Sr. Mary Bethany's debt, she would pay yours too.

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='photosynthesis' post='1131964' date='Nov 30 2006, 08:46 PM']
i just wanted to encourage you all... my best friend Sr. Mary Bethany of the Dominican Sisters of St. Cecelia had 30,000 dollars in student loans to pay, and she did a 54-day Rosary Novena. On the day before she was supposed to enter, an anonymous donor paid the last of her debt.

if Our Lady would pay off Sr. Mary Bethany's debt, she would pay yours too.
[/quote]

I'm at the stage where I just pray the Sisters will finally e-mail me back ;)

It's a wonderful story, though, thank you for the encouragement!

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1132201' date='Nov 30 2006, 05:21 PM']
I'm at the stage where I just pray the Sisters will finally e-mail me back ;)

It's a wonderful story, though, thank you for the encouragement!
[/quote]
Still no reply? :idontknow: Maybe on Sunday you could sent them a "Happy Avent" follow up email....

I heard from Sr. Mary Emily that they have a waiting list for the January retreat! So that means that over 25 women have signed up! :shock: :topsy:

brandelynmarie
:yahoo: YAY! For DonnaMarie! The Eternal Father has been working miracles for you in the debt category this past year & now you have to pray for the rest of us! ;) Deo gratias!

Ah, & in other good news, I have received the first part of my application to the Buffalo Dominicans! :bounce: Much work to be done & I have a long way to go...but I am on my way! Let us keep praying for one another! :sign: