An Old School Catholic Message Board

Suggestions Please?

SisterAli

[quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1276648' date='May 18 2007, 01:50 PM']Yes! :lol: They are just (sort of) another branch of Franciscans right?[/quote]

Capuchins are Franciscan....Capuchins are a branch of Franciscans.

The two founders were former CFR Sisters. They felt God was calling them to start a more contemplative order that was Capuchin. Capuchin like Padre Pio :)

You are having a wonderful time with your new family........i'm so happy for you. God Bless!

[quote name='Jennirom' post='1276973' date='May 18 2007, 06:52 PM']You are having a wonderful time with your new family........i'm so happy for you. God Bless![/quote]

Beyond fun! I can't explain in words what is goin' on inside! Praise God! :drool: :blush:

Ora et Labora

[quote name='SisterAli' post='1276659' date='May 18 2007, 01:58 PM']Capuchins are Franciscan....Capuchins are a branch of Franciscans.

The two founders were former CFR Sisters. They felt God was calling them to start a more contemplative order that was Capuchin. Capuchin like Padre Pio :)[/quote]

Ok, that's what I thought. :) I would really love to visit them soon!! [How is your tooth?? :( Sorry! Off topic. :blush: ]

[quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1277303' date='May 19 2007, 08:48 AM']Ok, that's what I thought. :) I would really love to visit them soon!! [How is your tooth?? :( Sorry! Off topic. :blush: ][/quote]

Let me know when you could possibly visit (cause I'm going back out there too in a few months) we could go together!

My tooth is still infected :( I have medicine I'm taking for it...so hopefully it will start to heal soon! I do have to get my wisdom teeth pulled out at least the two bottom ones so. Thanks for askin!

Hope you are having a great day!

God Love You.

Ora et Labora

Oh cool!! Just tell me when you're going! I would love to meet you there. Wouldn't that be such a blessing?? ^_^ We'll see what happens. :) Hopefully they'll pull your teeth out soon. I can't believe they're waiting! :idontknow:

Prayers!! :pray:

[quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1278074' date='May 20 2007, 03:25 PM']Oh cool!! Just tell me when you're going! I would love to meet you there. Wouldn't that be such a blessing?? ^_^ We'll see what happens. :) Hopefully they'll pull your teeth out soon. I can't believe they're waiting! :idontknow:

Prayers!! :pray:[/quote]

Well I got an antibotic from the dentist so the infection is going away! But yes eventually whenever time allows I will have to get two of them pulled for sure!

I will probably be visiting in August..... I miss my Sisters so much. Two Sisters return back to the convent in Williamsport from being in hermitage for a week! I can't wait until I get to do that......there's just something about solitude in the middle of a mountain...with animals.... :kitten: :cloud9: :rabbit: :camp: :love:

Ora et Labora

well, i'm not much of an animal person. :sweat: but, august actually sounds good! i have nothing planned...september is too busy prob and june is out of the question! but july or august...yes! that's great. ^_^ we'll see what happens! i already told my dad that i wanted to visit where you're most likely entering. :)

Please check my blog out for more pictures on my visit....I didn't post all of them here. Enjoy!

[url="http://www.xanga.com/SstrAli"]Xanga Blog[/url]

[url="http://stdominicjmj.blogspot.com"]Blogger[/url]

God Love You!

I have more books to sell...get rid of...please send me a PM if you are interested in any of them. Thanks so much! God Bless.

Little prayer books
* Thoughts of the Cure D'ars
* The Divine Mercy Message and Devotion
* Consecation to the Immaculate Heart of Mary by Fr. Nicholas Norman
* Come and See by Fr. John Hardon
* The Prayer of Jabez

Big books
*The Splendor of Truth Encyclical Letter of JPII
*The Confessions of St. Augustine
*Latin & English Dictionary
*Jesus Our Eucharistic Love by Fr. Stefano Manelli, FI
*The Dominican Tradition by Fr. Thomas McGonigle O.P.
*The New American Bible
*Ignatius Blue Bible
*Mother Angelica's : Little book fo Life Lessons and Everyday Spirituality (her new book)

Chiquitunga

Wow!!! Congratulations, SrAli!! :bigclap:

This community looks incredible!! So faithful to the Franciscan spirit - sleeping bags on the floor and no accepting money! Wow! They look so joyful! That video clip on their site is so awesome! This is [i]wonderful[/i] news, SrAli! God bless!

Yes they are a great community! Thank you :)

Just wanted to say have a Blessed Day all, today is my birthday!

God Love You!