An Old School Catholic Message Board

Applying

be_thou_my_vision

AlterDominicus

I am sooooooooo happy for you Jenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigpray: Speaking of Religious Sisters of Mercy I met them at the IRL Conference, and one of them I knew. :) Praying for you!

be_thou_my_vision

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='1247497' date='Apr 17 2007, 07:10 PM']I am sooooooooo happy for you Jenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigpray: Speaking of Religious Sisters of Mercy I met them at the IRL Conference, and one of them I knew. :) Praying for you!
Alter[/quote]
Aren't the Sisters of Mercy great? They were INSTRUMENTAL to me taking the next step... God Bless them.
:)

• 2 weeks later...
be_thou_my_vision

My interview will be on May 13th... only two weeks! Our Lady of Fatima, Pray for us!

AlterDominicus

May 13th? SWEET! Thats Mothers Day! I am soooo totally entrusting you to Our Lady!

be_thou_my_vision

Sister Lois sent me a tentative entrance date: September 9th! This is the day they have had the postulants enter the past couple of years, and it seems to work really well. So that will probably be the day!!!!

I don't think she would have mentioned that if she didn't think there was a good chance for your acceptance, especially since your next meeting with the sisters is still a few weeks away. That's great!

Sister Lois obviously wants you !!..............I am so pleased for you and will keep you in my prayers. God lBless.

AlterDominicus

[quote name='be_thou_my_vision' post='1261840' date='May 1 2007, 03:35 PM']Sister Lois sent me a tentative entrance date: September 9th! This is the day they have had the postulants enter the past couple of years, and it seems to work really well. So that will probably be the day!!!![/quote]

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLELJUAH OUR LORD IS SOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dances* *dances* *rejoices* *thanks God*

:rap:

:twist: :banana: :breakdance: :guitar: :applause: :dancer2: :dancer1: :taco: :dance: :photo: :kicking: :applause: :love:

• 2 weeks later...
be_thou_my_vision

Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted, but I was in Disney World! :)
I just wanted to ask prayers because my interview is tomorrow. I will be staying until Monday!!! YEAH!!!
I am so excited! Pray for safe travel and a good interview...
God Bless