An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey Everyone!

Sixtina87

LOL!!!! I just organized my pics on myspace and even added a couple more for Maggie U.....just 2 let you know!!! tell dad and Lauren i said Hi!

Ora et Labora

oh ok! i'll go and look at them. :) haha! lauren reads these threads...so, she'll probably see it. ^_^ but, i'll tell her (and dad) just in case.

wow that would be awesome to finish my highschool years at mag. University! Are you going to be a Sophmore when you return?

Totus Tuus

Not into Myspace, sorry :)

I will have to have Kristina log on so that I can see your pictures Nicole ^_^

God bless!
Lauren

[quote name='uruviel' post='1271540' date='May 11 2007, 09:48 PM']wow that would be awesome to finish my highschool years at mag. University! Are you going to be a Sophmore when you return?[/quote]
I will be a freshmore...there are a couple classes that the freshman take that I will have to do and I will also be taking a couple sophmore classes as well!

[quote name='Totus Tuus' post='1271639' date='May 11 2007, 11:12 PM']Not into Myspace, sorry :)

I will have to have Kristina log on so that I can see your pictures Nicole ^_^

God bless!
Lauren[/quote]

I hope you enjoy my pics Lauren! I hope you consider coming to Maggie U!!!! You would love it Lauren!!!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Sorry for the late welcome back, but it is quite lovely to see you posting again! It sounds like you had a fantastic year.

Ora et Labora

[quote name='uruviel' post='1271540' date='May 11 2007, 09:48 PM']wow that would be awesome to finish my highschool years at mag. University! Are you going to be a Sophmore when you return?[/quote]

AND you get college credits while your finishing your highschool! that's pretty cool!

I think thats how it works but i am not 100% sure since I already graduated HS 2 yrs ago! However all i know is that the credits you receive from Maggie U can be transferred into HS credits....thats as far as I know!

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' post='1271664' date='May 11 2007, 11:36 PM']Sorry for the late welcome back, but it is quite lovely to see you posting again! It sounds like you had a fantastic year.[/quote]

Thats okay......i understand since everyone has been busy and I have also been!