An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lame Board Prayer Thread

hoosieranna

hoosieranna

Post whenever you need prayers. Stay as private or as open as you like.

Nad

Thanks for posting, Nad :) Great idea, Kristina. I believe we should keep all discerners in our prayers, I know there are a lot here on PM.

For the Pope's Motu Proprio on the Classical Roman Liturgy to be released soon.

BTW is this thread supposed to be like the prayer room, where we pray in silence or may we respond to others' requests?

Edited by StThomasMore

hoosieranna

[quote name='StThomasMore' post='1310549' date='Jul 2 2007, 11:24 PM']For the Pope's Motu Proprio on the Classical Roman Liturgy to be released soon.

BTW is this thread supposed to be like the prayer room, where we pray in silence or may we respond to others' requests?[/quote]

Sorry, I didn't even think of that. I think responses are all right, AS LONG as they are in regards to the mentioned intentions.

IcePrincessKRS

At Nadezhda's request I have pinned this thread. If it turns into anything other than prayer requests (and responses to them) then it will be unpinned. Also, don't forget to check and post in the prayer board as well because there are a lot of people who lurk and pray for those in need (or are in need of prayer and not regular LB posters), and a lot of people like me who go in and read the titles and pray for the intention without necessarily opening each thread (so while it may look like not many people are paying attention we really are!).

Deus te Amat

Hey its pinned!!!!!!! i feel special.... okay the Lame Board feels special

also.... to remain on topic...

i have this friend.... and she always focuses on everything negative. nothing has a bright side to her, and everything always gets worse because she cant see the upside. she has lost so many friends because she is so pessimistic and is always talking about it and bringing herself and others down.

its not entirely her fault though.... she has had so many traumatizing things happen to her... it makes my heart break to hear......

and what makes me fear for her the most is that she's turned from God, thinking she doesn't need Him right now because she's "nothing"

Please pray for her with me.... i keep telling her she needs God... but she thinks i'm trying to hurt her.... and i'm one of the few friends that hasnt left... and i'm not planning on it but its so hard when all she does is tell me how horrible everything is and then not listen to my advice... I just have to keep praying..... and trying...............

IcePrincessKRS

Please pray for Emily's father (she was a few classes ahead of me in college so I didn't know her really well, but she is a part of a Mom's group from our college that I keep up with). They recently found out that he has stage 3 lymphoma. He has begun chemo and the doctors have told him he has a 60% chance of being cured. Please pray for their family, no matter the outcome of his treatments.

Ora et Labora

thanks for pinning it. :)

pray for my patience and a friend...well, former friend of mine.

Pontifite 7 of 10

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1310502' date='Jul 3 2007, 12:07 AM']For my Vocation and my parents Conversion[/quote]
[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1311760' date='Jul 3 2007, 10:32 PM']Please pray for the conversion of my family.[/quote]
I need prayers for these problums in my own family too.

you've all got mine, too.

please pray for me and aalpha, and our relationship, that we follow God's plan and keep listening to Him and what He wants.