An Old School Catholic Message Board

Can Someone Help Me With Ap Chem Homework?

Deus te Amat

[quote name='CatholicCid' post='1386360' date='Sep 16 2007, 12:12 AM']Just wait till organic pops out of nowhere.[/quote]
Organic is.......interesting. :detective:

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1386361' date='Sep 15 2007, 11:12 PM']I would help out, but it looks like the other cid has you covered. One piece of advice, watch your significant figures. You are blatantly ignoring them. It may seem like a pain, but learn it now, so later in your career it becomes second nature[/quote]

Yeah, otherwise they are a paaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiin... Unless you need to turn it in online... Then they are just so picky it's pointless.

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1386361' date='Sep 16 2007, 12:12 AM']I would help out, but it looks like the other cid has you covered. One piece of advice, watch your significant figures. You are blatantly ignoring them. It may seem like a pain, but learn it now, so later in your career it becomes second nature[/quote]

[quote name='CatholicCid' post='1386368' date='Sep 16 2007, 12:14 AM']Yeah, otherwise they are a paaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiin... Unless you need to turn it in online... Then they are just so picky it's pointless.[/quote]

Listen to them! They speak the truth! I HATE sig. figs. but it got me messed up a couple times in physics. (Sad thing is, I understood sig. figs. in chemistry, until it was explained to me...then I got all the rules mixed up, and couldn't do them anymore.)

• 12 years later...