An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Games Have You Played Recently?

I'm Mr. Snikkers

I'm Mr. Snikkers

It's just the the "What Movies Have You Seen Recently" thread only you post videogame titles.

Star Wars: Republic Commando

Halo 3 (pretty sweet!)

Half-Life 2 (havin trouble though, I'm runnin a 1.6GHz processor and 512 MB of DDR2 Ram, and I have Directx 9 capabilities with this graphics chip in my laptop, but the game keeps crashing with looping sound after the auto-save checkpoints of the game.)
Counter-strike (as always)

PC gamers with Steam: message me for my steam name, if you wanna add as friends

Mateo el Feo

[quote name='Staretz' post='1396502' date='Oct 2 2007, 10:55 AM']Civilization 2
currently, us Babylonians are struggling for supremacy against the Chinese :)[/quote]One of my former addictions. I never got into any of the later Civ's, but Civ 2 was always fun.

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1396757' date='Oct 2 2007, 08:01 PM']Doom 3, Halo 3, Hitman 2, Halo, Battlefield 2.[/quote]I just got into Battlefield 2 a couple months ago. Fun, though work has taken me away from it lately.

I envy those who are playing Bioshock. I was thinking about buying it for the laptop but I do not think my Toshiba could run it.

Recently picked up Legend Of Zelda; Phantom Hourglass for Nintendo DS. This is the game that makes my purchase worth it.

[quote name='I'm Mr. Snikkers' post='1396469' date='Oct 2 2007, 08:16 AM']It's just the the "What Movies Have You Seen Recently" thread only you post videogame titles.

Star Wars: Republic Commando[/quote]
Mr. Snikkers, my apologies for starting another thread with the same topic, I didn't know you had started one. Maybe one of the mods could delete mine. I'll keep this one bookmarked and post regularly.