An Old School Catholic Message Board

Teens Pledge Allegiance To Obama...

Lounge Daddy

Lounge Daddy

[img]http://drudgereport.com/tpa.jpg[/img]

Already little children are [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=85420"]singing to "Dear Leader" Obama[/url].

And now[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUEQz5dltmI"] teens are pledging allegiance to Obama[/url]. As if going into combat. Coercion. Threat. Fascism is coming.

[quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1670956' date='Oct 5 2008, 06:36 PM']teens can't vote[/quote]

Some of us can, Autumn. ;) (Unfortunately, the majority can't work out for themselves who to vote for, going instead with the bandwagon. Not smart.)

[quote name='zwergel88' post='1670967' date='Oct 5 2008, 04:48 PM']I flat out don't believe you. Please stop.[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
:huh: huh?

While i think its odd that they pledge allegiance to a leader who's not yet our leader I'm not so taken aback by it all. In teen military programs this is REALLY common. I've seen it done to Bush in the early years before he was demonized.

princessgianna

WOW ok then that is kind ve creepy. While i am a young lady (16 years old) and am a BIG (not in size in spirit :)) fan to Palin!! That is because as i am growing up and coming out into the world i am really starting to take notice to the news, politics,my faith etc... and see Palin as a good role model!

I think to have kids sing to obama and for teens to pledge their allegiance to him is WAY TO FAR!!!!

May God bless the elections this year!
St. Jude Pray for us!

[quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1670995' date='Oct 5 2008, 05:33 PM']While i think its odd that they pledge allegiance to a leader who's not yet our leader I'm not so taken aback by it all. In teen military programs this is REALLY common. [b]I've seen it done to Bush in the early years before he was demonized.[/b][/quote]

Proof please? I have not heard of this happening since the '30's...

It was in an jr ROTC type program. For highschool youth, but it was mostly boys. They "allowed" women in but never had one among their ranks. All the "Obama inspires me to...." could be replaced with "Our Comander in Chief George W. Bush inspires me to..." This was late 2001 or 2002. Also, the heroics of how GWB sent the troops to iraq, afganistan, etc to save us from the evils of Osama bin laden and Sadam hussain, and how he preserved freedom in the whole world, especially america.

[quote name='Autumn Dusk' post='1671016' date='Oct 5 2008, 05:54 PM']It was in an jr ROTC type program. For highschool youth, but it was mostly boys. They "allowed" women in but never had one among their ranks. All the "Obama inspires me to...." could be replaced with "Our Comander in Chief George W. Bush inspires me to..." This was late 2001 or 2002. Also, the heroics of how GWB sent the troops to iraq, afganistan, etc to save us from the evils of Osama bin laden and Sadam hussain, and how he preserved freedom in the whole world, especially america.[/quote]

I've been in the Jr. ROTC program. I've never seen a group of "Our Commander in Chief (Bill Clinton at the time) inspires me to..."

Even if that were to occur, that's a far cry from what was shown in the video.

[quote name='CatholicCid' post='1671043' date='Oct 5 2008, 06:17 PM']Is there a video of the Bush one online? It'd be interesting to compare the two.[/quote]

Probably not, since it very likely never happened.

Madame Vengier

Troubling. But then, some of us have been saying this all along. It's not just his abortion views. It's the whole Obama package.