An Old School Catholic Message Board

So Very Confused!

Carmeliteheart726

[quote name='angelofmary' timestamp='1285272736' post='2175507']
Watch the forum!
[/quote]

I am so confused-- isn't MM the same person as the 726's???

I said watch the forum, as in watch the thread here as its very old and well MM said this person has not signed in since 2009.

Okay people. Yes, MM and Carmelitegirl and InHisLove are the same person. For whatever reason, a fresh start, or just liking another name better, she got a new sn a couple times (Personally, I like the latest one best.) You know when you 'Know" something, and you have the urge to let clues slip about it? My guess is that is why MM posted on this thread. So congrats to those who figured it out. Okidokey. Fin.

[quote name='Lilllabettt' timestamp='1285354865' post='2175721']
Okay people. Yes, MM and Carmelitegirl and InHisLove are the same person. For whatever reason, a fresh start, or just liking another name better, she got a new sn a couple times (Personally, I like the latest one best.) You know when you 'Know" something, and you have the urge to let clues slip about it? My guess is that is why MM posted on this thread. So congrats to those who figured it out. Okidokey. Fin.
[/quote]
So, I pull up MM's phatmass profile, since the above statement is completely news to me.
And her profile shows that "Mater Misericordiae" is a disabled account, and she has left a statement (click on the "about me" tab) that she is leaving phatmass and her phamily because it no longer feels good to be here, goodbye and all that. What the?

There are a lot of creepy people out there; stalkers etc., and MM didn't feel comfortable posting anymore.

Lets let this thread die now.

Let us not question when a person leaves, but rather commend them to our Blessed Mother and pray for our fellow Phatmassers, past and present, each day.