Where Are You In Your Religious Discernment?

AAA! That's a long time. :headmelt: (<--- can I have this emoticon? My birthday is coming up.)

It's a long time, but I'm in no hurry. I've got past the point where I was rushing about and wanting everything to happen now (or even better, yesterday). ;) I've known this community for ages. we're friends, and they'll still be there when I've finished my PhD fieldwork. I'm also in a bit of an unusual situation in that I've been a candidate with a secular institute for a year, and what I'm experiencing could easily be a manifestation of 'grass is greener' syndrome. I need to wait patiently for a while to see if this interest in religious life persists, and to test the reasons for it.

And happy birthday in advance! :)

• Like 2
  • Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheresaThoma

• OnlySunshine

• PhuturePriest

• InHisLove726

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been accepted into postulancy with the Sisters of Life. My entrance day is in 9 months on Saturday, September 6, 2014. :) Thank you for all your prayers!   Gloria in excelsis Deo!

I've been accepted by a Benedictine house in the UK and we're currently working out a date for me to arrive.

Put in my notice at work. Going to go spend a weekend with my sisters (whom I haven't seen since before Christmas!) the day after I get done! Then I'll have a month off, then I'll enter.  :)