An Old School Catholic Message Board

11 Year Old Passed Away

IcePrincessKRS

IcePrincessKRS

Please pray for the repose of this young girl's soul, and for her family. :amen:

[quote]Michelle, the daughter of one of my good friends, age 11, died this morning of malignant glioma on the feast of Our Lady of Lourdes, the day after we finished a novena for her. Last year at this time, my friend was surviving breast cancer and watching her beloved father die. This coming week, she will be burying her oldest daughter. My heart breaks for them.

I had the chance to say goodbye to Michelle two weeks ago when she told my daughter, one of her closest friends, the bad news: that her brain tumor was growing again. Michelle was a tower of strength, and incredibly beautiful in spirit as she hugged my weeping daughter and comforted her. We all spoke of Joshua and how perhaps she would see him soon. She promised to say hi.

Please keep all their family in prayer. There is financial need, because their dad is out of work. He saw his unemployment as a gift from God that has allowed him to spend these last eight month at his oldest daughter's side, caring for her every need. I know God has a provision for them.[/quote]