An Old School Catholic Message Board

Most Holy Family Monastery Peter And Michael Dimond Liars And Heretics

Hietanen

[size=4][font=Arial]Did you know that Peter and Michael Dimond are lying regarding the issue of receiving sacraments from heretics? In their debates and articles regarding sacraments from heretics, Peter and Michael Dimond lies about almost every quotation that they use, and that is especially true in the debate/article Peter had against a person named Eli from Sweden. It is all well documented fact and is available online for free for everyone to read. Please consult the following article for irrefutable proof of this:[/font][/size]

[size=4][url="http://www.catholic-saints.net/most-holy-family-monastery-peter-and-michael-dimond-sacraments-from-heretics-article-debate-refuted/"]THE AMAZING LIES, HERESIES AND CONTRADICTIONS OF PETER AND MICHAEL DIMOND EXPOSED[/url][/size]

[size=4][font=Arial]If you are receiving the sacraments from heretical priests at your own or at the Dimond brothers advice: Did you know that you are helping the heretical priest to commit mortal sins and sacrileges? You are thus helping them to commit these sins against our Lord. And the Church doesn't approve of this or allow it. You are thus helping the priest commit mortal sins and are helping him to commit a sacrilege against our Lord when you are there to receive the sacraments from him; you are thus increasing the priests eternal torment that he will have to endure forever in hell, and you approve of this by receiving the sacraments from him. It is clearly sick and abominable to help another commit mortal sins and sacrileges against the Church prohibition, and you are sick in your mind if you don't see anything wrong with it.[/font]

[font=Arial]Further, did you know that Council of Trent, St. Thomas Aquinas, St. Robert Bellermine, among many other saints and popes teaches that heretics cannot give an absolution, in the sacraments of confession? The myth that the Church teaches or allows heretics to consecrate the sacraments is blown to pieces by this fact alone. [/font][/size]

[indent=1][size=4][font=Verdana]St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica, Second Part of the Second Part, Q. 39, Art. 3: [u]“ON THE OTHER HAND, THE POWER OF JURISDICTION... DOES NOT REMAIN IN HERETICS AND SCHISMATICS[/u]; AND CONSEQUENTLY [b]THEY NEITHER [u]ABSOLVE[/u] NOR EXCOMMUNICATE, NOR GRANT INDULGENCE, NOR DO ANYTHING OF THE KIND, AND IF THEY DO, [u]IT IS INVALID[/u][/b].” [/font][/size][/indent]

[size=4][font=Arial]For more information, please see [url="http://www.catholic-saints.net/most-holy-family-monastery-peter-and-michael-dimond-sacraments-from-heretics-article-debate-refuted/#COUNCIL-OF-TRENT-TEACHES-THAT-HERETICS-CANNOT-GIVE-AN-ABSOLUTION-IN-CONFESSION"]COUNCIL OF TRENT TEACHES THAT HERETICS CANNOT GIVE AN ABSOLUTION IN CONFESSION[/url][/font][font=Arial] and [/font][font=Arial][url="http://www.catholic-saints.net/most-holy-family-monastery-peter-and-michael-dimond-sacraments-from-heretics-article-debate-refuted/#ST-THOMAS-TEACHES-THAT-HERETICS-CANNOT-GIVE-AN-ABSOLUTION-IN-CONFESSION"]ST. THOMAS TEACHES THAT HERETICS CANNOT GIVE AN ABSOLUTION IN CONFESSION[/url][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=Arial]Further, the Dimonds only say that the heresies they deem notorious are notorious, such as believing ecumenism to be okay or to hold the heresy that the eastern orthodox shouldn't be converted. But what heresy is a worse heresy, to deny the necessity of believing in Jesus Christ for salvation, or deny that the Eastern Orthodox doesn't need conversion? Obviously, to deny the necessity of believing in Jesus Christ for salvation is a worse heresy or crime to be guilty of since it is a rejection of the entire Christian Faith.[/font]

[font=Arial]If you are a follower of the Dimonds heresy, Tell me why the priest who deny Jesus is not notorious, but the priest who accept ecumenism or deny that the eastern orthodox doesn't need conversion are notorious. If you think about it, you will see that they are all notorious. The Dimonds have simply made up for themselves what heresies are notorious or not. If they did not accept some of heresies then they wouldn't have any sacraments to receive since almost all priests are notorious, known heretics. That is why they excuse some heresies while not excusing others. The Church however condemns all heresies and heretics and forbids communion with them. The Dimonds have simply made up their own teachings without anything to back it up with.[/font]

[font=Arial]The Church Fathers are also unanimous in teaching that we may not be in communion with heretics. Not a single saint can be cited to have been in communion with heretics or received the sacraments from them (except perhaps baptism). And that is why Pope Leo XIII referred to the authority of the Church Fathers when he tells us the truth about that heretics are outside the Church's communion and that we should not be in any religious Communion with them:[/font][/size]

[indent=1][size=4][color=#000000][font=Verdana,sans-serif]Pope Leo XIII, [i]Satis[/i][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Verdana,sans-serif][i]Cognitum[/i][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Verdana,sans-serif] (# 9), June 29, 1896: “The practice of the Church has always been the same, [/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Verdana,sans-serif][b]as is shown by the [/b][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Verdana,sans-serif][i][u][b]unanimous teaching of the Fathers[/b][/u][/i][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Verdana,sans-serif][b], who were wont to hold as [/b][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Verdana,sans-serif][i][u][b]outside Catholic communion, and alien to the Church[/b][/u][/i][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Verdana,sans-serif], whoever would recede in the least degree from any point of doctrine proposed by her authoritative [/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Verdana,sans-serif][b]Magisterium[/b].”[/font][/color][/size][/indent]

[indent=1][size=4][color=#000000][font=Verdana,sans-serif]St. John Damascene: “With all our strength, therefore, [u]let us never receive communion from or grant it to heretics[/u]; ‘Give not that which is holy unto dogs, saith the Lord, neither cast ye your pearls before swine,’ (Matt. 7:6); lest we become partakers in their dishonor and condemnation.”[/font][/color][/size][/indent]

[indent=1][size=4][color=#000000][font=Verdana,sans-serif]St. John the Almsgiver, Patriarch of Alexandria, 7th Century AD: "Another thing the blessed man taught and insisted upon with all was never on any occasion whatsoever to associate with heretics and, above all, never to take the Holy Communion with them, 'even if', the blessed man said, 'you remain without communicating all your life, if through stress of circumstances you cannot find a community of the Catholic Church. For if, having legally married a wife in this world of the flesh, we are forbidden by God and by the laws to desert her and be united to another woman, even though we have to spend a long time separated from her in a distant country, and shall incur punishment if we violate our vows, how then shall we, who have been joined to God through the orthodox faith and the Catholic Church -- as the apostle says: 'I espoused you to one husband that I might present you as a pure virgin to Christ' (2 Cor. 11:2) -- how shall we escape from sharing in that punishment which in the world to come awaits heretics, if we defile the orthodox and holy faith by adulterous communion with heretics? For 'communion', he said, 'has been so called because he who has 'communion' has things in common and agrees with those with whom he has 'communion'. Therefore I implore you earnestly, children, never to go near the oratories of the heretics in order to communicate there.'" (Three Byzantine Saints, "The Life of Saint John the Almsgiver", Translators: Elizabeth Dawes & Norman H. Baynes, St. Vladimir's Seminary Press, Crestwood: 1977; p. 251)[/font][/color][/size][/indent]

[size=4][font=Arial]Many more could be quoted, but I think you get the point. The unanimous teachings of the Fathers are part of the Church's ordinary magisterium. What they teach, we must believe - that's a dogma (Council of Trent; First Vatican Council). They all teach that we must avoid communion with heretics. Thus, this fact alone exposes the myth that the Church teaches that we may receive sacraments from heretics.[/font]

[font=Arial]And the Dogmatic Second Council of Constantinople tells us to avoid heretics after the first and second admonition.[/font][/size]

[indent=1][size=4][color=#000000][font=Verdana,sans-serif]Pope Vigilius, [i]Second Council of Constantinople[/i][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Verdana,sans-serif], 553, [/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Verdana,sans-serif][i][b]ex cathedra[/b][/i][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Verdana,sans-serif]: “The heretic, even though he has not been condemned formally by any individual, in reality brings anathema on himself, having cut himself off from the way of truth by his heresy. What reply can such people make to the Apostle when he writes: [/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Verdana,sans-serif][i][b]As for someone who is factious, after admonishing him once or twice, [/b][/i][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Verdana,sans-serif][i][u][b]have nothing more to do with him,[/b][/u][/i][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Verdana,sans-serif][i] knowing that such a person is perverted and sinful; he is self-condemned[/i] (Titus 3:10).”[/font][/color][/size][/indent]

[size=4][font=Arial]Please see this section for a refutation of Peter's objections and lies on the Second Council of Constantinople: [/font][url="http://www.catholic-saints.net/most-holy-family-monastery-peter-and-michael-dimond-sacraments-from-heretics-article-debate-refuted/#PETER-LIES-ABOUT-THE-SECOND-COUNCIL-OF-CONSTANTINOPLE"]PETER LIES ABOUT THE SECOND COUNCIL OF CONSTANTINOPLE[/url]

[font=Arial]Again, the Catholic Church teaches that we sin if we attend non-Catholic Churches or receive the Eucharist at non-Catholic Churches, yet Peter somehow thinks that it is acceptable or right, and he claims this without any proof whatsoever![/font][/size]

[indent=1][size=4][font=Verdana]1917 Code of Canon Law, Canon 823: "[b]Mass may not be said in churches of heretics or schismatics, even though they were in the past properly consecrated or blessed[/b]."[/font]

[font=Verdana]1917 Code of Canon Law, Canon 1258.1: "[b]It is unlawful for the faithful to assist in any active manner, or to take part in the sacred services of non-Catholics[/b]."[/font]

[font=Verdana]Pope Pius VI, Charitas Quae, April 13, 1791: "31... [b]Keep away from all intruders, whether called archbishops, bishops, or parish priests; [u]do not hold communion with them especially in divine worship[/u][/b]."[/font]

[font=Verdana]Pope Pius VIII, Traditi Humilitati (# 4), May 24, 1829: "Jerome used to say it this way: [b]he who eats the Lamb outside this house [at meetinghouses of heretics] will perish as did those during the flood who were not with Noah in the ark[/b]."[/font]

[font=Verdana]Pope Gregory XVI, Commissum divinitus (# 11), May 17, 1835: "... whoever dares to depart from the unity of Peter might understand that he no longer shares in the divine mystery...'[b]Whoever eats the Lamb outside of this house [at the meetinghouses of the heretics] is unholy[/b].'"[/font][/size][/indent]

[size=4][font=Arial]So the Church clearly condemns Peter and anyone else for eating the Lamb outside of this house (the Catholic Church) at the meetinghouses of the heretics.[/font]

[font=Arial]And we have the Third Council of Constantinople that the Dimonds actually have the boldness to claim doesn't apply to them. They claim this council only apply to certain heretics such as the eastern orthodox or the protestants even though the Council never said so. What liars![/font][/size]
[indent=1]
[size=4][font=Verdana,sans-serif]III Council of Constantinople: “[b]If any ecclesiastic or [/b][/font][font=Verdana,sans-serif][u][b]layman shall go into the[/b][/u][/font][font=Verdana,sans-serif][b] synagogue of the Jews or the [/b][/font][font=Verdana,sans-serif][u][b]meetinghouses of the heretics to join in prayer with them, let them be deposed and deprived of communion [excommunicated][/b][/u]. If any bishop or priest or deacon shall join in prayer with heretics, let him be suspended from communion.”[/font][/size][/indent]

[size=4][font=Arial]Please consult this section for a refutation of Peter's lies and objections on the Third Council of Constantinople:[/font] [url="http://www.catholic-saints.net/most-holy-family-monastery-peter-and-michael-dimond-sacraments-from-heretics-article-debate-refuted/#PETER-LIES-ABOUT-THE-THIRD-COUNCIL-OF-CONSTANTINOPLE"]PETER LIES ABOUT THE THIRD COUNCIL OF CONSTANTINOPLE[/url][/size]

Edited by Hietanen

Lilllabettt

wow. you almost make me want to google to find out what the heck you are talking about. but meh, its too hot to google.

Maximilianus

Briefly summed up here [url="http://www.catholicculture.org/culture/reviews/view.cfm?recnum=4406&repos=2&subrepos=0&searchid=886361"]http://www.catholicc...searchid=886361[/url]

Edited by Maximilianus

Groo the Wanderer

you do know the canon of 1917 has been long since abrogated, right?

*sniff, sniff*. i smells troll....

OnlySunshine

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MnRU6I12IGI/TkycU0UyVtI/AAAAAAAAPrU/aPCjrTBGeGo/s1600/troll+wishnik.jpg[/img]

Edited by MaterMisericordiae

HisChildForever

[quote name='Lilllabettt' timestamp='1341510648' post='2452542']
wow. you almost make me want to google to find out what the heck you are talking about. but meh, its too hot to google.
[/quote]

lmao

Thank you, OP. I've been saying exactly this for years but sadly the generation of vipers that inhabit this cesspool of moral laxity and heresy listen but do not hear.

I don't think anyone takes MHFM.com seriously. The only people that listen to them are people that already believe their dribble.

Folks like Holy Family Monastery me think back to a sedevacantist website I found once that said Pope JPII was the antichrist because he had an upside-down cross on his chair. :rolleyes: