An Old School Catholic Message Board

Catholic Slogans: The Cool And The Quirky

TheLordsSouljah

TheLordsSouljah

Hey guys, 

You know all those awesome pictures you see on Catholic shirts (like those on PM), the funky Catholic bumper stickers, and the like?? Well, not sure if this has been done previously, but I want to start this post and dedicate it to the wit, dry humour, and people-who-have-time-to-nut-out-stuff-like-this, who make this cool contemporary catholic shizz.

Anything that fits the above welcome. No spam, nothing rude, crude or off-topic please. Enjoy!!

P.S. Obviously credit for photos goes to original owners.  :owned:

Pax  :like2:   

TheLordsSouljah

Well, here's my starting twopence....          photons_have_mass_tee.jpg?height=250&wid       tshirt.jpg?height=250&width=250&padToSqu

Edited by TheLordsSouljah

TheLordsSouljah
Saw a bumper sticker on a car outside a Catholic store that said "equal rights for unborn women"

That--is--the--COOLEST!!! Booyeah!! :dance:

TheLordsSouljah

holy_smoke_tshirt.jpg?height=250&width=2                                                         stable_background_shirt.jpg?height=250&w

lol....  Gonna try posting something new every day. Stay tuned!

shirt.jpg?height=250&width=250&padToSqua

In response to this, I have to tell this story: I once had dinner with a rabbi who had 14 children. (I once had dinner with a rabbi who had 18, too, but that's a different story. And probably wouldn't raise too many eyebrows among Catholics.) Anyway, the one with 14 traveled the world giving lectures on Torah. Sometimes he took his kids. Not all 14 of them, but 6 or 7 or so. On one trip, when his kids were in tow, a woman approached him after the lecture. His children were all around him, getting ready to leave. She looked at all the kids and said, "Oh... Are these all yours?" "Yes," he said. She shook her head regretfully, clicked her tongue, and said, "Too many." He put on a look of sincere worry and replied, "Oh, no. Really? What should I do?!"

TheLordsSouljah

:hehe2: :rotfl2:I found this hilarious t-shirt picture the other day.... though it's not meant to encourage religious racism... God bless! 

shirt.jpg?height=250&width=250&padToSqua