An Old School Catholic Message Board

Indwellingtrinity Very Ill

BarbTherese

emmaAntigonos

I hope we can continue to get updates.  During her last hospitalization I had a brief private correspondence with her, and feel very close to her.

Oh no! Lots of prayers coming her way. She has helped me through a few difficult times here and I always worry about when I don't hear from her for a while. 

I'm going to say a prayer for her when I go to bed....come to think of it,,,does anyone know a really special one in a time like this?

PhuturePriest
I'm going to say a prayer for her when I go to bed....come to think of it,,,does anyone know a really special one in a time like this?

I do!

Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the Sick, we turn to You in this time of illness. O dearest comforter of the troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden.

Dear God, we place our worries in Your hands. We place our sick under Your care and humbly ask that You restore Your servant to health again.

Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge Your holy will and know that whatsoever You do, You do for the love of us.

Amen.

FutureCarmeliteClaire

Oh my! I will be praying!!

Just when you think you've been going through something tough... Then you see something like this.

God bless her.

I think that possibly, Sr Emmanuel's family are very concerned themselves - and at such a time of crisis and worry understandable that an internet site might slip into the back of the mind.  And perhaps the family is unaware of how concerned we are and how close and grateful to her we feel.  But yes, another night and no update and with much concern - we can be with Sr Emmanuel, her family and friends, in prayer - and as much as sense perception is totally unaware, Faith assures the very closest and best we can be to them all is in prayer.

Sister Emmanuel has always been the voice of reason and charity on VS.    We have all benefitted, and hopefully will continue to benefit from her posts of wisdom and love once her health returns.     Many prayers going her way for a full recovery.

No further news to date to my knowedge re Indwelling Trinity, Sister Emmanual.  She still needs our prayer and our thoughts.

Been lifting her up in prayer. Hopefully we will hear something soon, though I completely understand if her sister isn't able to post right now.