An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bombay Manor

Byzantine

I will begin:

It was raining as Dr. Bombay walked home from an exhausting day working with the "Bomb Squad," as his team of superheroes was called. Among these great superheroes, his very bestest friend was The Byzantine Bandit, who wasn't really part of the Bomb Squad but hung out a lot with them anyway. He was a cool guy. But anyway, "Bambi," as his friends called him, was working on the latest problem to show up.

Edited by Byzantine

Like most problems, she was a blonde.  But the kind of problem one solved slowly, over a fine dinner with a nice wine.

Nihil Obstat

Don't forget, I am the gorgeous woman with red/brown hair who wins his heart.

I like this story already. :like3: Reminds me of my Secret Pasts thread, which I will now resurrect.

Anastasia13

I like this story already. :like3: Reminds me of my Secret Pasts thread, which I will now resurrect.

We never did put Winnie's adult modeling in there.

As the Nihilator and the Armenian discussed their strange plans, and Lil the Red complained about the lack of violence in the story, suddenly ninjas appeared!

The Nihilator and the Byzantine Bandit, being bronies, were easily able to smooth things over. However, that still left the fact that Dr. Bombay was sitting by the fireside in a very gloomy mood because of his problem.

ChristinaTherese

Also, Dr. Bombay's insistence that the ponies were illuminati and going to corrupt them all made for a very strained relationship between him and the Nihilator and Bandit, as well as some very odd conversations. Because of these conversations, nobody noticed when more ninjas arrived.

ETA: And because the friendship in the group was strained (the Nihilator and the Bandit trying to show Dr. Bombay how he was wrong, Dr. Bombay struggling to show the danger to the bronies, and the others considering departure or choosing sides of the argument), it was much more difficult to handle this new wave of bandit ponies.

Edited by Christina Thérèse

"Huh," thought Dr. Bombay.  "I could have sworn I was enjoying a fine dinner with an attractive blonde just a moment ago.  Where did all these adolescent males and smelly equines come from?"

As the Nihilator and Dr. Bombay argue like teenagers over the Nihilator's level of maturity, the Bandit wandered off as was his wont when they began arguing. He found himself out in the garden where he had first stumbled into Bombay Manor and began reminiscing how he had become friends with the Bomb Squad. He also kind of wondered where his old friends were.

LittleWaySoul

As the Nihilator and Dr. Bombay argue like teenagers over the Nihilator's level of maturity, the Bandit wandered off as was his wont when they began arguing. He found himself out in the garden where he had first stumbled into Bombay Manor and began reminiscing how he had become friends with the Bomb Squad. He also kind of wondered where his old friends were.

"I wonder how Mary's Maiden is doing?" the Bandit thought, remembering the beautiful young girl in his trio of Catholic Crime-Fighters from back in the day. "And the Roman Rampager? Where did he go anyway? And why doesn't he live in the land of Phatmassia with us?"

Edited by LittleWaySoul