An Old School Catholic Message Board

Countdown To The Feast Of The Assumption

domenica_therese

brandelynmarie

:bounce: rotfl obtuse indeed! :mail:

:pray: :amen: For you & all who are entering on the Feast of the Assumption. I will light a candle for everyone at one of our Blessed Mother's national shrines on that day. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I did know where DT was entering, but either I've actually forgotten or I'm just second-guessing myself because I now can't be 100% sure. I THINK I know. If you want to enlighten me via PM, DT, I'd consider it an act of mercy ;) And I'm excited for you!

domenica_therese

If you want to enlighten me via PM, DT, I'd consider it an act of mercy ;)

I'm a fan of those. ;)

Thank you all very much for your prayers and encouragement. :) With entrance just a little over two weeks away, a lot of aprons to sew, and a little brother to play videogames with (critically important, you see), I'm logging off of/deactivating forums and social media on the 1st. I've tried cold-turkeying before and it hasn't gone so hot, so please pray for me to have the graces of perseverance and detachment. 

If you know what my email is you can contact me that way. Or if you know where I'm going and what my name is you can send me something via carrier pigeon. 

Y'all are in my prayers as well, God Bless!  :bananahi:

:nun2:

OnlySunshine

I'm a fan of those. ;)

Thank you all very much for your prayers and encouragement. :) With entrance just a little over two weeks away, a lot of aprons to sew, and a little brother to play videogames with (critically important, you see), I'm logging off of/deactivating forums and social media on the 1st. I've tried cold-turkeying before and it hasn't gone so hot, so please pray for me to have the graces of perseverance and detachment. 

If you know what my email is you can contact me that way. Or if you know where I'm going and what my name is you can send me something via carrier pigeon. 

If you want to forget about Phatmass or any other account, the best thing to do is change the password to something you won't remember.  ;)

AccountDeleted

I'm a fan of those. ;)

If you ever find you want to discuss things with a fellow postulant, feel free to email me at my throwaway email address sponsajesus at gmail dot com. I can always send you my personal one after that. I just don't want to get a lot of spam on my personal one by revealing it here.

Bless you on your journey.

:pray:

veritasluxmea

Congratulations Domenica_Therese... I have holy envy of you  :saint2: Prayers for you and your vocation!