An Old School Catholic Message Board

This Is Beautiful

the171

PhuturePriest

I didn't read the whole thing. I do get the feeling it was written sarcastically, in which case I disagree with it entirely. The only man women struggle with lusting after when he's wearing a suit is Benedict Cumberbatch, and there's only one of those in the world.

rs_634x1024-131202200801-634.Benedict-Cu

Edited by FuturePriest387

As a semi-regular reader of the Sartorialist I say we just let Italians dress us and we'll be fine.

Lilllabettt

The only man women struggle with lusting after when he's wearing a suit is Benedict Cumberbatch, 

apparently where women's preferences are concerned Fetus cant hit the broad side of a barn. 

Ash Wednesday

I do not understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch at all. I was going to say something worse but am trying to stay charitable.

Edited by Ash Wednesday

I didn't read the whole thing. I do get the feeling it was written sarcastically, in which case I disagree with it entirely. The only man women struggle with lusting after when he's wearing a suit is Benedict Cumberbatch, and there's only one of those in the world.

Yes, I too thought it was sarcastic and disagreed with the premise.  While I personally find suits attractive and have the impression that many other women do, I doubt that many are incited to lust by them.  Based on what I have heard, I see no reason to think that suits are analogous to yoga pants.

I have already done a major thread derailment based on Benedict Cumberbatch and am looking for new material, but I am compelled to say that I do not find him especially attractive.

Catherine Therese

Am I the only one who finds it amusing that such a cumbersome name to pronounce would include "cumber..." ?

Cumberwho?

No that is another BBC show, but they are often associated with each other.

http://youtu.be/q3bGYljQ5Uw

maximillion

He's not at all my ideal.......

(but then my ideal is Jesus so there might be a little to live up too.....)