An Old School Catholic Message Board

Year Supply Of Free Coffee!

Thy Geekdom Come

Thy Geekdom Come

Hi Pham! I now work for Vocation Boom! Radio on EWTN and we've just announced a new line of vocation-supporting coffees. The proceeds will go to Vocation Boom!'s apostolate, which helps promote vocations across the country.

We currently have a contest underway for voting on the names of these new coffee lines. Just for casting your votes, you will be enrolled in the contest. You may earn additional entries by following, liking, or sharing us on various social media. Please participate and help us spread word!

Click here!

Thy Geekdom Come

Unpinning because I think people ignore pinned threads. Also, because dUSt is a dweeb.

Thy Geekdom Come

Yes, bumping once a day is way more effective at promoting spam. Your moderating power cannot be questioned!!!

Once a day? You think small, dUSt. Remember that time I padded thousands of posts in an hour to catch up with HSmom? Good times.

Oh, and remember that time you had me watch your booth at NCYC '07? Did you ever find all the money?

Once a day? You think small, dUSt. Remember that time I padded thousands of posts in an hour to catch up with HSmom? Good times.

Oh, and remember that time you had me watch your booth at NCYC '07? Did you ever find all the money?

I do remember. The day you volunteered was the least profitable day the phatmass booth has ever had at NCYC. 

Thy Geekdom Come

I do remember. The day you volunteered was the least profitable day the phatmass booth has ever had at NCYC. 

No surprise. Thanks for paying off my college loans, though.

Catherine Therese

This is pure torment. You mean to say that I have to sell my soul to Facebook to have a chance at a year's worth of appeasement of my addiction?

It's a cruel world.

AccountDeleted

This is pure torment. You mean to say that I have to sell my soul to Facebook to have a chance at a year's worth of appeasement of my addiction?

It's a cruel world.

I am too logical to be on Facebook.

why can't it ever be tea. Full bodied knock your socks off black tea. thatswhatimtalkinabout

This. I used to drink coffee, then I started getting sick every time I drank it.