An Old School Catholic Message Board

Need Your Help: 1 Million Rosaries For Middle East

Want2beChrist'sBride

Want2beChrist'sBride

Dear Friends in Christ,

Please prayerfully consider joining me and many others

We are planning to STORM HEAVEN with 1 MILLION ROSARIES to OUR LADY the QUEEN of PEACE during October for the intention of WORLD PEACE, particularly in the MIDDLE EAST.

I'm sure you are aware of the situation, where EVERYDAY CHRISTIANS are being killed for their love of CHRIST.

I would like to invite you to PLEDGE a certain number of ROSARIES during October so we can COLLECTIVELY reach 1 million.

Please write a number below:

31 = 1 rosary per day in oct

62 = 2 rosaries/day

5 = 1 rosary/week

or more if you can

We can't physically be with them, but our PRAYERS will give them COURAGE & STRENGTH ...& GOD WILLING an end to the hatred and violence. 

PLEASE share with family, friends, neighbours, parishes, youth group members etc. and encourage others to join in the count for the month of the HOLY ROSARY of MOTHER MARY. 

We currently have 51,000 rosaries pledge and counting...

Thank you 

God Bless you

I have been trying to pray a rosary each day for peace, as Our Lady suggested at Fatima. I sometimes get slack with it and to pray with others will be an encouragement.

JMJ

I will ask the members of my family to participate as well. To end, in the words of Saint Francesca Salesia Aviat, "May my love unceasingly offer something to my divine Jesus." 

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Storming the gates of heaven doesn't sound good to me. Knocking and waiting patiently on the steps does. Storming is a war term, we are not at war with heaven.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

You won't break down the gates of heaven, it is actually impossible. To storm the gates of an enemies fortress with a battering ram is where the term comes from i think. Ask mary to pray to GOD for peace in the middle east is actually knocking on the gates of heaven, or perhaps making a phone call to a court appointed lawyer. :)

Want2beChrist'sBride

Tomorrow is the feast of Our Lady of the Rosary.

Thank you to everyone who has offered rosaries. It isn't too late!!!

Please join in, share with others and encourage others to join. We are currently at 280,000 we want to give Our Blessed Mother 1 million by the end of October.

Can you spare 15 minutes to pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ as they are persecuted and killed for their Faith and love of Jesus Christ? That is only 1% of a day!

Please Please pray!!

God Bless

p.s. they can email to lifeoflove17@outlook.com 

• 2 weeks later...
Want2beChrist'sBride

Thank you so much, I'm sure Our Blessed Mother is happy.

IT IS NOT TOO LATE!!!

We currently have 424,589 but we really want to fulfil our promise to Mother Mary of 1 MILLION!!

Please share and encourage others 

God Bless