An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Fitting Occasion For A Fitting Holiday

PhuturePriest

PhuturePriest

It is only fitting that on this blessed Festivus I received my ACT score. I got a 22, which is above the national average and very impressive considering the 15 I got in math. As an added bonus, it's only one point below my aimed minimum, which I'm fine with, and it's better than my previous 20. 

Checkmate, atheists.

PhuturePriest

Congratulations! As I recall, the ACT was quite challenging, especially the science section.

The science section is notoriously difficult. No one likes it. My sister's friend majored in biology, and she said she was awful at the science section and got a really bad score in it.

I have to ask: Where do you people find these moving images? Is that a gif? Where are you pulling these things from? Or are you making them yourselves? And if so, how?

PhuturePriest

I have to ask: Where do you people find these moving images? Is that a gif? Where are you pulling these things from? Or are you making them yourselves? And if so, how?

They are indeed gifs. All you have to do is Google them and click "Images".

FP, that's excellent news. Good job, man!

Finally, someone not insanely jealous of me and my glorious accomplishments.

giphy.gif

Edited by Era Might