An Old School Catholic Message Board

Phatmass working better on iPhones now?

dUSt

One of the improvements that was supposed to happen in the latest upgrade is that using phatmass on your iPhone is now faster. True?

Credo in Deum

Yes, I find that pages are loading a lot faster.  They were going really slow.

Edited by Credo in Deum

Nihil Obstat

Not sure if it was meant to be, but accessing via Android seems marginally quicker as well.

Nihil Obstat

Not sure what is going on, but I am experiencing times where the forum is nearly unusable on my phone. Somehow the keyboard will not type properly into the text box. Spaces will delete themselves and letters will not type when I press the keys. So far only happening on Phatmass, which is why I do not think it is an issue with my phone. Any ideas?

Nihil Obstat

Just in case it is my phone I have tried switching keyboard apps. We will see if that changes anything.

Nihil Obstat

That thing I said? Still really bad. Takes me five minutes to type a sentence. Makes android almost unusable. Dust, ya done goofed.

IgnatiusofLoyola

Nihil, try typing without a beer in your hand. Makes it easier to hold the phone. :P:)

Edited by IgnatiusofLoyola

Nihil Obstat

Nihil, try typing without a beer in your hand. Makes it easier to hold the phone. :P:)

That is what my beer helmet is for.

Nihil Obstat

Experimentation indicates that the issues are related to paragraph breaks. In an empty reply box my first paragraph types fine. Second paragraph is terrible. If I am quoting someone then the paragraphs after the quote box do not work, but the first paragraph after the quote works if I add an extra paragraph break before the text box.