An Old School Catholic Message Board

Writing to a community

MarysLittleFlower

MarysLittleFlower

If you are writing to a community inquiring about discerning with them and just introducing yourself, - who do you write to and how do you address the letter? They don't have a website... Thanks! :) 

I've always put "Dear Sisters", addressing them as a community, unless they request that vocational enquiries be sent to a specific sister.

Praying for you, MLF :) I thought about you during yesterday gospel (Luke 7, 36-50), thought it was a passage that might speak to your heart. 

Being nervous is very normal in this situation.Just trust your self and trust this community.God will help you that you found right place or community for yourself.

Open you heart and work on your spirit and God will show you the way.I wish you all the best and i will pray for you.

Many prayers are for you MLF. It is quite natural to feel nervous at this time but I'm sure that with God's help everything will go well for you.

God Bless you

MarysLittleFlower

Thank you everyone for encouragement / prayers:buddies: i am nervous because of various difficulties to even get to this convent.. But I'm trying to trust God :)