An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hello, it's me [your friendly neighborhood Catholic Adele]

LittleWaySoul

LittleWaySoul

Just checking in for my semi-annual Phatmass visit. :P I always say I'll be on here more consistently, but then life happens and I'm gone for months at a time. It's not you, pham, it's me and my inability to reasonably manage my time.

Anyways, I can't be TOO bad at time management, because in between Phatmass visits, I graduated!! Wooo, I have degrees now!

[@Byzantine graduated with me, so if he ever gets on here again, you should congratulate him! He got a bunch of awards 'cause he's #supersmart. ;)]

I wanted to ask for prayers as I transition into the real world and go to grad school; I'll pray for you too!

How is everyone? What did I miss while I was gone this time? The phorum looks as spiffy as ever, though with some slight adjustments. I like it!

Edited by LittleWaySoul

You sing depressing songs about ex-boyfriends? Or what would be the Catholic version of Adele?

LittleWaySoul
18 hours ago, dUSt said:

Hi. You seem older.

As the oft-quoted American proverb says, "I don't know about you, but I'm feeling twenty two."

Edited by LittleWaySoul

• 3 weeks later...
LittleWaySoul
On 2 giugno 2016 at 10:06 PM, Gabriela said:

Grad school is not the "real world". It's more like a life-sucking vortex. :|

Noted. Ha!

LittleWaySoul
Just now, the171 said:

thanks, hillary.

Don't mind me,.......

im just chillin. in Cedar Rapids.

PhuturePriest

I feel personally affronted by the lack of attention you have been paying to me. Are you not aware I have important things going on and enjoy a wide though equally enraptured audience?

LittleWaySoul
2 hours ago, PhuturePriest said:

I feel personally affronted by the lack of attention you have been paying to me. Are you not aware I have important things going on and enjoy a wide though equally enraptured audience?

Who, me?