An Old School Catholic Message Board

Couldn't find an appropriate board for this question...

Lefebvre

Because you are not in union with Rome, by your own admission. Therefore, all your posts must be approved and most will end up deleted if I get to them first. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2016 at 0:51 PM, dUSt said:

Because you are not in union with Rome, by your own admission. Therefore, all your posts must be approved and most will end up deleted if I get to them first. 

(Emphasis mine)

I suppose my question would be... and? I'm just a sede, not a troll. Do non-Catholics who register here get the same treatment?

LittleWaySoul
On 10/31/2016 at 7:42 PM, Lefebvre said:

(Emphasis mine)

I suppose my question would be... and? I'm just a sede, not a troll. Do non-Catholics who register here get the same treatment?

I think it depends on if you want to claim the Catholic tag (someone correct me if I'm wrong). For example, if you select "cordial non Catholic" it's nbd and no reason for you to be phishy bc everyone can see you're not claiming to be Catholic. But if you desire the Catholic tag/title/label/whatever, the phishy tag makes sense so as to not confuse people by what you say. 

On 10/31/2016 at 7:42 PM, Lefebvre said:

(Emphasis mine)

Not if they identify themselves as non-Catholics. But you gave yourself the "Catholic" tag.