An Old School Catholic Message Board

Happy 2-Month Anniversary, Vee!

dominicansoul

Hello Vocation Station!

Today marks 2 months Vee's been in Carmel.  To celebrate, I want to send her a printed copy of this thread by the end of this day, 5:00 p.m. central standard time (9/16/2016)

I would like you all to send her your greetings and any prayer petitions you may have that you don't mind sharing on a public forum.  Vee's Carmel has interceded on behalf of some of my most impossible petitions!  I think there is a lot to say here about the power of their prayers.   

God bless you all for the support you've given Vee and shared in her journey...

For  holy  priests  ;  especially  one  for   my  parish  (  now  Father  Bernard  works  in  6  parishes  .... )

For  the  Holy  Souls  most  in  need  prayer !

Pray for us, Vee! Please especially for one of my sons who has a bad mole that needs looking-at! God bless you on your journey! You are remembered in prayer!

Thank you Vee for praying for us ! 

Vee please, would you pray for my anxiety, and my relationship with other students in my class ? 

Thank you DS for doing this ! 

Hi Vee!

I've been praying for you and your community. Please keep me in your prayers, especially so that I can keep myself on track this year with my studies.

God bless!

IgnatiusofLoyola

Vee--I miss you so much! VS is not the same without you! In contrast, I imagine your Community is much more lively now that you have entered! I pray for you every day.

God has answered some of my prayers lately---I am feeling a little better, but still don't know where He wants me to live.

When DS told us you entered smiling, and were still smiling the next day, I was thrilled! I hope you feel that you are "home" now.

I'm a rotten letter writer (as I warned you!), but I will try to send you a Christmas card.

I forgot to ask--is your postulancy 6 months or a year? Either way, I hope your progress to the holy habit is joyful, even when it's hard.

With much love and hugs,

Iggy

Vee! You are so missed here but in our hearts! I think of you often and hold you in my prayer; I'm grateful for all your support of my own vocation. I was so happy to hear DS's report that you are so happy. I'm sure your community is too!

Please do pray that my dissertation will be completed on time. I'm working very hard to not get too stressed but I feel the pressures mounting.

With love and prayer.

Vee,

Hi! I hope you're doing well in Carmel, and that, overall, you continue your journey in joy and peace. May Our Lady of Mt. Carmel take you by the hand and lead you ever closer to the Lord. 

Please pray that I can have some lasting interior peace, which I currently often lack. 

With love & prayer. 

Vee,

You don't know me, but your vocation has been an inspiration to me.  I came to the forum in your last few months in the outside world.  I really admire your courage in answering God's call and I pray for you.

Please pray for me that I find a job in Denver.  Also, please pray for my brother in his interview process.  Thank you so much!

Hi Vee

These last two months have gone very quickly indeed.  Thank you for your prayers for us - and may God richly bless your Carmelite journey.....be happy.........warm regards............Barb

Thank you all for your wishes and prayer requests.  I've printed out the thread and will send it to Vee tonite.  She will enjoy reading it I'm sure. :)

Lastly, Vee... 

:bash:

I know you won't see that animated, but I know you'll laugh! :) Love you, chica!  

• 4 weeks later...