An Old School Catholic Message Board

Cardinal Müller: ‘No need to correct Pope Francis on divorce’ 

bardegaulois
35 minutes ago, Josh said:

Well......When you put it like that then I could see how the comparison is not a good idea. I will concede I was poorly influenced by Roy with his post and it wasn't prudent of me to repost it and perhaps gravely sinful. I apologize. I hope you accept it. Now if only Hillary White and other best Catholics of all time could also find the humility to apologize for the wicked and demeaning things they have written/said about the Holy Father and CONTINUE to write and say. Like calling him a ******. That's pretty serious as well correct? I mean he is our Pope right?

Once again, Josh, this begs evidence. I've never seen Hilary White or Steve Stojec or any writer in The Remnant use a homosexual epithet to describe Pope Francis, nor have I ever seen any even implying without evidence that he is homosexual. The only people I've ever seen do that are Mundabor (who is off his rocker to begin with) and a few angry ranters in the comments section.

Once again, you bear the burden of proof here. Be aware that false malicious statements have landed many a person in court for libel. Demonstrate it or drop it.

I get Ann and Hilary mixed up. I will provide quotes and search for more. Here's the first one from the Remnant contributor. 

"The call by the Antipope Bergoglio for The Church to beg the forgiveness of sodomites for having offended them, while nauseating, is not entirely shocking..."

Barnhardt

Menu

Skip to content

eyes.jpg

When I say I’ve had just about enough of this ****** sh**, I really, really mean it.

In this latest piece for WhatIsUpWithTheSynod.com , which is going to continue even though the Synod Against the Family is now concluded, I go specifically after sodomite priests, namely one Fr. James Martin, a Jesuit flower – but I repeat myself.

CLICK HERE TO READ IT.

One of the comments says that we need to start calling these people out and asking them directly and publicly, “Father Rosica, are you a homosexual?” “Cardinal Weurl, are you a homosexual?” (I have no videographic evidence of Donald Weurl being a flower, but I do know that when he was in seminary his nicknames were “Weurl the Girl” and “Donna”.) “Archbishop Cupich, are you a homosexual?”  “Pope Francis, are you a homosexual?”

Absolutely.  I agree 100%.  Hound them.  Make it so they cannot appear in public without being point-blank asked if they are fags. Over and over and over again.

Same with the lesbian nuns.

Enough of this sodomite croutons, and enough of cowering in fear of these depraved perverts.

Edited by Guest

Barnhardt

Menu

Skip to content

Breaking Blockbuster: Prima Facie Evidence that Francis is, in fact, Antipope

I just had a conversation with someone a few hours ago about how incredibly dark these days are, and how A.) we should implore our Blessed Lord to arise from His slumber on the fantail of the boat and save us from these heretical/apostate jackals and B.) how Our Lord will surely give His Remnant Church a “trail of breadcrumbs” so that we can know where we need to be and where His Church is so that we can stay close to Him........

Personally, I think Ms. Barnhardt is not quite all there. Perhaps she has been unwittingly affected by the diabolical narcissism she writes about so often. Her writing reminds me of conspiracy theorists. Strong rhetoric, single minded focus, invented jargon, extreme language and opinions, etc. 

I am a traditionalist whom many people on this site might describe as radically so. In that context, in my opinion Ms. Barnhardt is dangerous. I cannot describe precisely how, but my intuition tells me very strongly that this is the case.

"While probably not a sodomite himself, Pope Francis, being a few dilithium crystals short of a warp core, is also probably quite susceptible to flattery, and thus doesn't mind the fags he surrounds himself with, because they are probably amusing and charming at table, and tell Pope Francis how FABULOUS and BRILLIANT he is. Sodomite men, especially, tend to be shameless flatterers, which is why your 80 year-old aunt just LOVES her super-cute flower hairdresser and can't understand why the mean old Church says that he and his anal sex partner/victim can't get "married" and adopt pet children. (For me, it was my RCIA sponsor, not my aunt.) All because the fags tell their hags how GORGEOUS their outfit is... and then ruthlessly mock her as soon as she is out of earshot. Think of Pope Francis, the flower hag par excellence, sitting at Casa Santa Marta for his well-watered lunch with Monsignor Ricca dressed in a pale-pink argyle sweater, and a host of other desperately amusing fags in the Antony Blanche mold..." - Remnant contributor Ann Barnhardt

Just now, Nihil Obstat said:

I am a traditionalist whom many people on this site might describe as radically so. 

You're a Saint man. As long as I can remember coming to Phatmass your post have always been consistent and helpful. Over 10 years. Radical is not a bad thing when it's the right kind.

@bardegaulois I will post more later. Have to take a break. There's some to hold you over. 

Edited by Guest

Also I See a Mediator of Meh has edited the word f** and f***** out of my post. Which is fine but just know that's the original language that was used.

Just now, Josh said:

Think of Pope Francis, the flower hag par excellence, sitting at Casa Santa Marta for his well-watered lunch 

This should read "the f** hag par excellence"

Just now, Josh said:

Also I See a Mediator of Meh has edited the word f** and f***** out of my post. Which is fine but just know that's the original language that was used.

If this isn't the case apologies. I see it remains in some places. So perhaps it's a f ilter or something.

FB_IMG_1481179550181.jpg

The Pope Is Dope.

Edited by Guest

As a side point, are we entirely certain that was Hilary White and not that one woman who sounds like she is channeling Ayn Rand all the time?

Yeah I mixed them up. Ann does/did write for both Hilary and the Remnants website. And made these statements and more while with them. And as far as I know is still affiliated with both.

Edited by Guest

I do not often get such strong intuitive feelings about a person being dangerous, but when I do I pay very close attention.

I do not often get such strong intuitive feelings about a person being dangerous, but when I do I pay very close attention.

Spiritually dangerous or violently dangerous? Or both? Obviously 100% yes on the first. But wondering if you're implying the second one as well?

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, Josh said:

Spiritually dangerous or violently dangerous? Or both? Obviously 100% yes on the first. But wondering if you're implying the second one as well?

I am not sure my intuition knows the difference. (I wonder how much of a difference there really is, besides a person's circumstances.) In this context I would think spiritually dangerous. She is an idealogue. 

I think Hillary comes across as quite strong (sometimes offensive) but I believe she's just incredibly passionate but also frustrated. Ann,on the other hand, I'm with Nihil. I've read her blog maybe twice and it was just too crazy. 

I'd have to say I'm not too familiar with Ann Barnhardt, and just based on the smattering posted here, I'd rather not be. She just seems a little too Alex-Joneseque. As for White, "incredibly passionate but also frustrated" really hits the nail on the head. Considering the circumstances in which many have attempted to practice the faith for their entire lives, though, it's rather hard to hold that against many more traditional writers nowadays.

I'm going to Confession for posting that comparison in the original post. While I'm pretty sure I didn't commit a mortal sin I do think it was grave matter. I personally like Cardinal Burke and am grateful for his service to the Church and God. I've received Communion 2 weeks in a row and am trying to make it 3 this weekend. That's the most consecutive weeks for me in who knows how long. This definitely needs to be confessed before receiving the Eucharist I think. I'm a lot of undesirable things but I won't be a Catholic who doesn't thoroughly examine his conscience and receives the body and blood of Christ while in a state of grave/mortal sin.

Also thank you @KnightofChrist for the good post about calling someone a Pharisee. I didn't realize how serious of an accusation it really is. That was eye opening. That comparison is thrown around all the time now a days. I will definitely think twice before using it again.

5 hours ago, Nihil Obstat said:

Ann Barnhardt. That is the very disagreeable woman who sounds like she is channeling Ayn Rand. Are we sure that it was not her? Because it sounds rather more like something she would say.

I read that Ms. Barnhardt recently denied that Francis was validly elected, and considers Benedict to remain pope. Perhaps that is why she has not been published on The Remnant recently.

She's nuts. Absolutely, completely, nuts.