An Old School Catholic Message Board

My posts being blocked by Admin etc?

BarbTherese

9 hours ago, Luigi said:

If you're posting hyperlinks, the safest/best way to do it is...

I think the object of the game is to make sure that only safe (meaning virus-less?) web pages get posted to the Pham.

I'm not so sure. Are you sure that some form of checking is done? I don't think so.

I am fairly confident it was my computer.  When I called up TASK MANAGER, two programs for IE were open when it is usually only the one IE program even if two or three windows were open.  What I noticed which I'd never seen before on TASK MANAGER was the two programs for IE open - and in this instance, one of them was for Phatmass.    I closed down IE completely and then re-opened - immediately after, was able to post into the Hmmm thread the problematic post continually getting the 403 message.

I will be watching in future any 403 messages and then checking Task Manager.  If it comes up again that the one program is opened twice on Task Manager I will go through the same procedure as above and if 403 clears, then it is time to have my computer checked I think.   I will have a chat with someone I know who is au fait with computers as well/she understands my problem with computer lingo - and before paying dollars to have my computer checked.

Big thank you to all who offered assistance :like2: