An Old School Catholic Message Board

Open Mic and Lame Board merge

dUSt

So, the lame board was created back when the phorum had lots of traffic. Popular posts dropping off of the first page was actually a problem.

Now that the phorum's activities has dropped to a more manageable level, I think it's time to start allowing lame topics to be part of Open Mic again.

After the merge, I'm open to renaming Open Mic to something else which better reflects the added lameness.

2 hours ago, OnlySunshine said:

What happened to the NFP forum? 

You mean the board that had like one post in the last 6 months? Use it or lose it suckers!!!

5 hours ago, dUSt said:

You mean the board that had like one post in the last 6 months? Use it or lose it suckers!!!

That forum had 2 threads that were posted on constantly - one that was mine and another that missionseeker posted on at least once a week.  The one I had was full of information that I cannot get back now because it's missing from my activity. :(

5 minutes ago, OnlySunshine said:

That forum had 2 threads that were posted on constantly - one that was mine and another that missionseeker posted on at least once a week.  The one I had was full of information that I cannot get back now because it's missing from my activity. :(

Oh, ok, I'll activate it again.