An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dead Teen May Have Taken Abortion Pill

jmjtina

Oh Lord, have mercy on the TWO lives that were taken.

It is absolutly discusting how they use the term "fetus" and "fragments" so loosely - like the 18 year old was the only one who suffered. I mean, granted, the 18 year old must have been in serious pain. But for CRYING OUT LOUD she was killing her baby! What did she think!

Urrr. I'm heartbroken. Satan is a very bad liar and he will PAY (and is paying) for what he has done!

The pill is a multi-level killer. It kills babies, it kills family, it kills mothers, it kills SOULS! There is not good in this INTRINSICALLY evil means.

A co-worker of my wife had taken the pill. She is paralyzed on half her body. Had it struck her other half instead (the half with her heart), she would be dead.

Planned Parenthood, GET A CLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited - Sorry for the profanity. I lost my cool (if you can say that I ever had "cool"). No excuses - though that article, for me, is an occasion of sin (as it provokes me to use very bad language toward the evildoers).

We MUST not curse Planned Parenthood, or the millions of supporters of such evil as the pill (and contraception in general). We MUST bless them... And I failed...

Please Lord, in your great mercy, BLESS planned parenthood. Let them see the harm they are doing. Hold back your wrath, that they might have the chance to repent. Amen.

A very tragic and heartwrenching story...

jmjtina, have I mentioned that I love your avatar?

Jake, please, clean up your language. It doesn't make this horrid situation any better to descend to vulgarity.

Pax Christi. <><

Hey sorry Jake, didn't know it would do that to you. Try to act more positive. Pray to keep your cool. It's hard. When we met a Planned Parenthood "spokesperson" I had to PRAY very hard to keep my cool. :angry:

But really, how can you? Well, the answer is Prayer. This is a HUGE evil today, but will you see it on the front page (where it belongs) to show the evil? like that EVIL madonna and britney lip sucking? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!!! :angry: that made front page news! This article probably won't even show on my newspaper!

So you like my Avatar? Thanks! I love it too!!!!! B) B)

That is so sad, what a waste of both of their lives. There was a 5th year Senior here at the University that drank himself to death. Fr. A told me that he was ANGRY with him. What a waste!

The question now is........what is going to be done about it?????? Will the public finally wake up? Will our president direct the FDA to ban it like ephedra?

The scary thing with RU-486 is it is NOT supposed to be used on pregnant women, it's primariy an ucler treatment, and is also used to treat cancer, as it attacks fast dividing cells, and when we are in-utero we grow at an extraordinarly rate.

It has been known to cause adverse affects on the Liver, kidneys, heart, lung, brain, circtiory system, proof is beginning to emerge that women who use the drug can loose later pregnancies and have deformed children as the drug remains in the system and can be absorbed into the uterine wall. It can also cause massive haemoraging. [sp? = bleeding]

Also, there are absolutely no studies done on the effects of RU486 on women in the teens and early to late twenties age group.

Interesting thing, too, it doesn't all result in an abortion, as the drug isn't supposed to be used on women who are pregnant, it will likely kill the embyro but the problems start adding up when the dead child can't be discarded, and thus begins to rot in the woman. Now, with this in mind, they've found that some doctors give the drug, knowing it won't work, so the woman has to come back, pay a few more hundred dollars to have a surgical abortion to complete the "removal process".

Anyway, this woman isn't the first, many women have died from this drug.

If only more people knew about Planned Parenthood's founder, Margaret Sanger, and why she started it. She was a flaming racist, and she saw birth control as a way of keeping black people and other "undesirables" from reproducing.

What's really upsetting is that she spread her message to black ministers, making sure to mask her true racist agenda. One of those who bought into it hook, line, and sinker was none other than the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. :(

If only more people knew about Planned Parenthood's founder, Margaret Sanger, and why she started it.  She was a flaming racist, and she saw birth control as a way of keeping black people and other "undesirables" from reproducing. 

Yeah, exactly. How many people, I wonder, would be wanting the Margerate Sanger award, or "Maggie" if they new she thought that "undesirables" should be sterislised, disabled children euthanised et cetera.

Someone I once got into a debate with said that "America would be in deep s**t if it wasn't for her". I simply posted links to her actual writings and he never brought it up again.

I pass by a PP everytime I go home. I just picture St. Michael the Arch Angel there on top of the building doing battle against satan, resquing the souls of all the murdered babies.

For the sake of His Sorriful Passion have mercy on us and on the whole world.

littleflower+JMJ

i just saw the news on CNN. hopefully this will wake ppl up

and its pretty ironic, the title CNN used, "Abortion Pill Death"

hmm....i hope they're referring to both lives that were taken.

they summed it up pretty good, abortion is death.

+JMJ

:(