An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Excuses Thread....

VeraMaria

IcePrincessKRS

Maybe we should pick a weeknight instead of a weekend...

That wold probably work too, most of us are so addicted we'd probably be on at some point during the night anyhow. lol

Um, pregnant.

'Nuff said.  And if you wanna argue with a hormonally charged woman, more power to ya kiddo.  :P

LOL, you're excused too! :D

who am i to be excusing people anyway?? B)

I was watching The Italian Job with my girlfriend and some of her friends. B) After that, I was burying my head in a pillow while my girlfriend and some of her friends watched The Haunting. :ph34r:

-Mark

Hmmm.....should that pass.....OK, you're excused! :P

what party?  I missed a party!?!  :angry:

Oh well, Jared and I were driving home from Birmingham, through nowhere Alabama.  We have a good excuse!

Hmmm.....oh fine, i can't find anything wrong with your excuse! :P

hehe Maybe we should have another one next week.

B) On the same thread! Remmeber, the "longest thread in phatmass history!

nothin' more than hanging out w/ friends... :unsure: In fact, I haven't been able to get on phatmass since THURSDAY!!!! I was going through withdrawal!!

I was sooooooooo there!! (well... most of the time!! Took a little break, but I came back!)

I definately agree that we should have a once a week par-tay.. maybe once it catches on, we'll be able to break that record of most active users!!

nothin' more than hanging out w/ friends... :unsure:  In fact, I haven't been able to get on phatmass since THURSDAY!!!!

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :o

I was sooooooooo there!! (well... most of the time!! Took a little break, but I came back!)

I definately agree that we should have a once a week par-tay.. maybe once it catches on, we'll be able to break that record of most active users!!

Let's hope....yeah, it was fun! :D

Vera-- I'm #5 on the top ten posters list thanks to last night! I've never spent that much time on Phatmass before!! I think I'm getting addicted! :o

Vera-- I'm #5 on the top ten posters list thanks to last night! I've never spent that much time on Phatmass before!! I think I'm getting addicted! :o

Yeah, I know....I was # 1 Poster ladt night....that should tell you something (I don't think I've ever been in the top 10 before!

Yeah....immaculata i think unless we watch out we're gonna be completely addicted...

Oh, what the heck, we're already addicted!

It's too late! :ph34r: