An Old School Catholic Message Board

On Cnn

VeraMaria

for what he did today, and i was just at cnn.com at a poll that asked if people thought he should have ordered it, and 78% of the people said NO!!

and they were talking the whole time in the news about how it goes against the constitution, etc, etc.

go to cnn.com/360 and vote YES!!!!!!!!!!!

cmotherofpirl

I couldn't find the poll, but I did see something interesting.

It says the hospice was taking care of Terri free of charge...

doesn't that sound a bit odd to you?

Who does anything for free these days?

I wonder what the catch is.

It also says the husbands money was frozen by the court, and there is only $50,000 dollars left of the million he recieved in settlements.

So who is paying all the lawyers?

curiouser and curiouser...

Edited by cmotherofpirl

What a ridicuous and biased poll. Most people dont' knwo anything about it. in Flordia the people must feel very differently because of the overwhelming input they've had at teh House and Senate offices. They would not have voted this through if there was not a Florida groundswell of support

They put the case in a really bad light on cnn ("the most trusted name in news", yeah right :angry: ), quoted as saying "Bush is putting democracy on it's head by acting like a dictator and allowing a new law to be made that's not for the benefit of the people of Florida, but just one woman" or something like that.

GRRRRRR this makes me mad!!

also CNN is a very Liberal news organization. I mean on Fox News, they have the same poll and they even say that Terri is in a coma (WHICH SHE IS NOT!!!!!!) . But the poll is alot more closer...last time i checked it was 42% yes she should have the tube in, 40% no, and 14% undecided.

I couldn't find the poll,

it's on the left hand side, just scroll down, you'll see it, it's at the top, on the left. ;)