An Old School Catholic Message Board

Have You Ever Done This?

Norseman82

I was thinking about my daughter and looking at the dog and told my son to take his sister out for her walk.

Tioresa was NOT amused.

I think that tops mine!!!

you know the joke about getting hit by a parked truck?

well....

when i was 9, i rode my bike off a curb and when i landed, the handle bars fell back on my knees and i couldn't pedal backwards to stop so i went chin first into the back of a pick-up truck...

lol :wacko:

Kilroy the Ninja

Once, when Don John was just a wee little lad, he was at the post office and his mother turned her back and he had to go really really bad, so he decided to baptize the mail bag with mail in it that was sitting in the corner.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Funny now, almost 30 years later... :D

Spiritual_Arsonist

Once, I woke up thinking I was chewing some gum. I then realized I was chewing Sticky-tack (aka poster putty.) IT tasted terrible!

last night i had a dream that i ate a five pound marshmallow

and when i woke up my pillow was gone

:lol: nah that didn't actually happen :P

B)

IcePrincessKRS

the other night I dreamt that I had a baby boy, only Adrienne was still only 2 months old... It was weird, but then I was excited because I got to name him Leo, then I woke up and was relieved that I don't have 2 infants to take care of. lol

littleflower+JMJ

the other night I dreamt that I had a baby boy, only Adrienne was still only 2 months old... It was weird, but then I was excited because I got to name him Leo, then I woke up and was relieved that I don't have 2 infants to take care of. lol

sounds like one tired mommy!!! :o

:lol::lol:

i've literally shoved a q-tip in my ear and IT HURT!!

i came out of the shower cleaning my ear with one and my mom told me to run outside to stop my dad from driving off and tell him a message.

well i was so caught up in running out there that when i got outside he was driving away and i threw up my arms to try and stop him and forgot that the Q-tip was still in my ear and i jammed it ALL the way in when i bought my arm up! it hurt like heck

its still sensitive..