An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ratzinger Forumn

the_rev

They need help over there. With the attention that they are getting, and all these liberals, they need help defending the faith etc.

I am contacting them and encouraging more forum moderators. I would voulnteer to be one.

Anyways, Peace!

Take a stroll over there:

[url="http://p217.ezboard.com/btheratzingerforum"]http://p217.ezboard.com/btheratzingerforum[/url]

Ash Wednesday

I don't even know where to begin with this one. Someone please help.
[quote]
I wish I could be overjoyed to know that this Pope would bring a much needed change to the Church and world. However, I'm sad and disgusted. The sex abuse scandal has been treated as if the media is just out to get the Church. The pope allowed Cardinal Law to have a higher position. The new pope was involved in Nazi youth organization and he was quoted as saying that there was only 1% of the priest causing abuse. When will the church repent? When will they take responsibility for all the abuse and pain they have inflicted on poor children. I'm sick over it. I will never again step foot in a church. I'm just glad that I didn't let all the pedophiles ruin my faith. Jesus is my master. It's no surprise why those "church leaders" don't want women in the church. They got a good thing going on. They are against gay marriage but they allow their priest to live and have sex together. They blame MTV, the media and feminism for the decay of the family, yet they take no responsibility of how many children's lives they've ruined.

Peace be with all of you. Look inside - is the church a political institution protecting the rights of their own immoral behavior. why don't you seek god inside yourselves - where god truly is. Fear is the way the church preaches. Love is the way of God.

love to all of you
[/quote]

I'm just treating these people like the saints treated heretics. Evil is evil, good is good. a heretic is a heretic.

Look at my reply to this one person! I hope I did good....

[url="http://p217.ezboard.com/ftheratzingerforumfrm21.showMessage?topicID=46.topic"]http://p217.ezboard.com/ftheratzingerforum...opicID=46.topic[/url]

Myles Domini

Whasssup with these people. You get rid of one liberal and another shows up. Please Phatmassers this is a call to arms. We need a Crusade. Swamp the forum threads and put an end to this nonsense.

Myles Domini

Yeah but there's more than enough Phatmassers who can lay the smackdown on these slanderers? We've got the manpower lets just throw it at these characters.

Ash Wednesday

mprilla is a gorilla. The man is truly insane and a troll.

I hear that trolls are good sources of protein, though. :drool:

Defender_of_the_Faith

I can no longer be a silent visitor to these boards. This is just far too appalling appaling. :angry: It is truly tragic that people can be so ignorant such as these trolls. I could not contain my joy when I heard that Cardinal Ratzinger had become our new Pope. Long Live Pope Benedict XVI!!! :D

Edited by Defender_of_the_Faith

Myles Domini

New Troll alert. Going by the name of 'Lesbian Athiest' yet another detractor has joined the Ratzinger fanclub forum and is now posting willy nilly everywhere.

Myles Domini
^_^ Thanks for the help people. The Ratzinger fanclub owes y'all big time. Keep it coming peeps, keep it coming. I'm right there with y'all