An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kerry Used Presidential Campaign Funds To Pay Off

Lounge Daddy

Zoecool13

Anybody else see something wrong with that picture? Like...does the gun look like a BB gun or possibly fake? Is there a trigger? I don't think so... and don't tell me his hand is covering it up, because triggers don't go that far down on guns...

any FYI...I don't care that Bush hunts...I was just saying a baseball game is a better way to spend money and time then hunting.

and FYI again, I'm not a fan of Kerry either (although I do like him more then i like Bush)...I voted for neither

Ash Wednesday

[quote name='rachael' date='May 5 2005, 06:28 AM'] :rolleyes:

john kerry DOES hunt

[img]http://iciailleurs.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/john_kerry_hunt.jpg[/img]

^_^ [/quote]
:huh:

You obviously didn't get my joke?

That's not hunting. That is acting.

Zoecool13

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='May 5 2005, 12:14 PM']
That's not hunting. That is acting. [/quote]
Poor acting at it's best

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='Zoecool13' date='May 5 2005, 01:06 AM'] Bush isn't pro-life [/quote]
Bush would sign any anti-abortion bill placed on his desk
Kerry would never

[url="http://www.abortionfacts.com/literature/literature_9316aw.asp"]who is pro-life?[/url]
i am about Bush :cool:

Zoecool13

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='May 6 2005, 12:57 PM'] Bush would sign any anti-abortion bill placed on his desk
Kerry would never

[url="http://www.abortionfacts.com/literature/literature_9316aw.asp"]who is pro-life?[/url]
i am about Bush :cool: [/quote]
Odd...I always thought the term pro-life meant to save humans' lives, and not kill anyone...Am I wrong?

There's much more to that term then abortion- death penalty, euthanasia, and killing people in the name of war, is a part of it...

Now two of those, Bush is a big supporter of...Isn't Texas the state that puts more convicts to death each year then all other states combined? And um... wasn't Bush the governor that supported it quite a lot?!

Next, Bush and war... Daddy screwed up, so he has to fix the mistakes and make a name for himself... That's a justifiable reason to kill hundreds and hundreds of people, right?

Now, would Kerry sign any anti-abortion bill on the desk? Who knows. You can't say he wouldn't. Remember, he is a politician...and he was a flip-flop. There's a reason why we have lobbyists. So, who knows? He already won an election, so it's not like he would need the votes of people to sway his decision.

Go ahead and be all about Bush if you like, because of one issue like Abortion... Personally, I'll continue my affiliation with my own independent party, and refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils like we had to do in November. Personally, I voted for someone that I knew would be completely Pro-Life- My best friend Brian.

Ash Wednesday

Time warp!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! It's 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:skitzo:

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='Zoecool13' date='May 6 2005, 02:07 PM'] Odd...I always thought the term pro-life meant to save humans' lives, and not kill anyone...Am I wrong?

There's much more to that term then abortion- death penalty, euthanasia, and killing people in the name of war, is a part of it...

Now two of those, Bush is a big supporter of...Isn't Texas the state that puts more convicts to death each year then all other states combined?  And um... wasn't Bush the governor that supported it quite a lot?! 

Next, Bush and war... Daddy screwed up, so he has to fix the mistakes and make a name for himself... That's a justifiable reason to kill hundreds and hundreds of people, right?

Now, would Kerry sign any anti-abortion bill on the desk?  Who knows.  You can't say he wouldn't.  Remember, he is a politician...and he was a flip-flop.  There's a reason why we have lobbyists.  So, who knows?  He already won an election, so it's not like he would need the votes of people to sway his decision.

Go ahead and be all about Bush if you like, because of one issue like Abortion... Personally, I'll continue my affiliation with my own independent party, and refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils like we had to do in November.  Personally, I voted for someone that I knew would be completely Pro-Life- My best friend Brian. [/quote]
lol i love how ppl who dont even live in texas have all this misconceptions about our state ;)

and please stop making kerry sound like a hero in disguise here :sweat:

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='May 6 2005, 02:10 PM'] Time warp!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! It's 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:skitzo: [/quote]
lol thats what im sayin'

Zoecool13

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+May 6 2005, 02:11 PM']
and please stop making kerry sound like a hero here :sweat: [/quote]
You know, I don't beleive i did.

I just showed you how Bush isn't a hero

And what's wrong with my insight on Texas? Was he not the governor? Do the facts not show more convicts are put to death in your state then all others combined? Am I wrong in saying that he supported (and still does) support the death penalty?

Zoecool13

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+May 6 2005, 02:22 PM'] bigger state = bigger numbers ;) [/quote]
Then California should have about 60% more executions each year then Texas with this logic based on population.

littleflower+JMJ

aye voy.........get back with me in 2008 :sweat:

to get back on subject (my bad LD lol) maybe kerry could pay for my parking ticket lol

lol i've gotten a couple :unsure: