An Old School Catholic Message Board

Mozilla Firefox

the_rev

philothea

I use Galeon, but I suppose that's not real helpful to anyone. If you can run it, you know what it is, and if you can't run it you probably aren't interested. I don't know why am I bothering to mention it. :)

I like Firefox too. If it weren't for tabbed browsing I could not spam the phorum with messages like this.

Jazz4jesus

I cant figure out what the plug-ins i need when i go to get these plug-ins it basicly looks like im re-downloading the programs like WMP. I already have all the Current versions of all that stuff

Help

If not im giving up on FF and executing it.
May not be a big deal for yall but Music is my life. I watch the vidoes and sites i go to have music in the background that i listen to

come on i know you want to spare the life of one firefox

Edited by Jazz4jesus

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I have just about all the plug ins downloaded, except when a site plays background music... I have yet to figure that out myself...

Jazz4jesus

Im gonna miss that, maybe ill just pull IE up for that, How do i get around the Music Videos then?

I suppose I'll be jumping between FF and IE alot, least FF has tabs tht eliminates space

Im running Windows XP

I like Firefox as well but I hear you on the music thing. Apparently if a site has a problem with Netscape, they will also have a problem with Firefox. Its a crossbrowser compatibility issue that designers are not dealing with. You'll find that sometimes when FrontPage extensions are being used (FrontPage Booo!!!)

The problem that I have with FF is the updates have messed with my favorites more than once. Also now that its becoming popular, its getting the attention of hackers. When it was most secure was when it wasn't used by a lot of folks. Also window washer doesn't work with it so I have to do a lot of hard drive cleanup myself.

Jazz4jesus

ok im putting up with it

*looks at themes*
ooo KITTIES!!! YAY

or just for hot stuff satisfaction, what the Swing Jazz Musician would say
Cool Cats

[quote]or just for hot stuff satisfaction, what the Swing Jazz Musician would say  Cool Cats[/quote]

THEY HAVE KITTIES FOR A THEME????? WOOOHOO!!

You're funny Aaron!! I hope you don't mind me teasing a fellow musician.

I wonder what "Pimpzilla" is for a theme?

Edited by jaime

Jazz4jesus

Its all cool, I Read Bass jokes and luagh at them, I love having fun

They have Cat themes (can be found under Animals) and they have paw prints, i forgot where those are

[quote name='hot stuff' date='May 9 2005, 11:22 AM'] The problem that I have with FF is the updates have messed with my favorites more than once. [/quote]
Yeah, that happened to me a few months back. :( I lost almost all my links -- and I had sooo many Catholic links. I was sad to lose that. I don't know why that happened, though.

And yeah, oftentimes you can't hear music on some sites.

• 3 years later...

I'm not too impressed with firefox actually. It's really not that fast.... A bit more secure the internet exploder. But, other than that it's just there. I use it, but just because it's there.

Oh, and I use to be a firefox savvy guy. I even converted people to firefox lol. But now that I look back I was just crazy....

Edited by HolyPhoenix