An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Random and Bizzarre thoughts of Jared Thread

Fidei Defensor

Fidei Defensor

*cough* I mean, yes, thats right pholks, your very own me has a random thought board.

Okay, now hand over the coagulated milk miriam :angry:

No, no, no.....it's MINE, not YOURS, what's your name doing on that topic! Edit it boy or no coagulated milk!

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Dudette' date='Jun 10 2005, 06:01 PM']No, no, no.....it's MINE, not YOURS, what's your name doing on that topic! Edit it boy or no coagulated milk!
[right][snapback]608992[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Oh dear, it seems that is not possible -_-

Poor you.

it is possible, because the edit button only expires after about 1 hour.

ok, no coagulated milk then. *shrug*

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Dudette' date='Jun 10 2005, 06:03 PM']it is possible, because the edit button only expires after about 1 hour.
ok, no coagulated milk then. *shrug*
[right][snapback]608994[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Yah but i cant edit the title, i tried. I was going to put "miriam smells like fish" but it wouldnt let me edit it :(

ah, good then......well, actually, you still have to go to Confession. So....no coagulated milk until you go to Confession.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Dudette' date='Jun 10 2005, 06:05 PM']ah, good then......well, actually, you still have to go to Confession. So....no coagulated milk until you go to Confession.
[right][snapback]608998[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I propose that it was in fact you who stole my font color, not the other way around. I have undeniable proof that it was indeed you. I just have to find it first.

Look over there ! A rare bird!

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Dudette' date='Jun 10 2005, 06:08 PM']Liar..........now, another reason you have to go to Confession.

*doesn't look at the rare bird*
[right][snapback]609001[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
How could you know if i was lying if you didnt look to see if there was a rare bird?

Now you are lying about me lying. You need confession too! Ah Ha!

LOL. Uh, no.

The rare bird had nothing to do with the font colour, unless the rare bird was the tooth fairy? :huh:

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Dudette' date='Jun 10 2005, 06:10 PM']LOL. Uh, no.

The rare bird had nothing to do with the font colour, unless the rare bird was the tooth fairy? :huh:
[right][snapback]609003[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Well it could have been the tooth fairy, but you didnt look, so you lose.

I think the font thing is just a coverup for your real plan which is to destroy all the ducks in the world :mellow:

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='Jun 10 2005, 08:12 PM']Well it could have been the tooth fairy, but you didnt look, so you lose.

I think the font thing is just a coverup for your real plan which is to destroy all the ducks in the world :mellow:
[right][snapback]609005[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

DANG, well, no, it's not to destroy all the ducks in the world, cuz I'm a quack myself....hmm...so, no you don't know what my plan is. Therefore I don't lose.

You lose, cuz you DON'T GET YOUR coagulated milk! *laughs hysterically*

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Dudette' date='Jun 10 2005, 06:13 PM']DANG, well, no, it's not to destroy all the ducks in the world, cuz I'm a quack myself....hmm...so, no you don't know what my plan is. Therefore I don't lose.

You lose, cuz you DON'T GET YOUR coagulated milk! *laughs hysterically*
[right][snapback]609008[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Thats right everyone! Miriam said it herself! SHE IS A QUACK!

MIRIAM IS A QUACK!

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='Jun 10 2005, 08:15 PM']Thats right everyone! Miriam said it herself! SHE IS A QUACK!
MIRIAM IS A QUACK!
[right][snapback]609010[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

hey, my dad and I joke about it all the time, cuz our neighbour has these ducks, and they always wonder on to our property so I'm like "hey, they've come to visit family!"

ya, I'm insane. :wacko: