An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pre-Order Seven Sorrows NEW Cd!

SevenSorrows

SevenSorrows
[b]Get Seven Sorrows' NEW cd before everyone else![/b]

[b]Pre-Order 7s' new full-length cd entitled, "Hymns Against Heresies"
and receive an advance copy one month before its August 30th release.[/b]
This sophmore release from Seven Sorrows features [b]14 new songs[/b] ( 7 rockin' songs :punk: , and 7 acoustic :guitar: & chant songs :incense: ).<br>
Seven Sorrows, still proud to be conservative, have tackled many previously unthinkable topics such as abortion, contraception, modesty, lust/objectification of women, being lukewarm, dying to self, and confession.

Includes the crowd favorite "Plea For Life" (who's pro-life music video is scheduled to be released August 2005).

Get your cd autographed by all 3 band members (upon request).

Receive your own password to enter 7s' All Access website which includes:
- Exclusive photos (including concept art for new album)
- Special All Access contests
- Members only message board
- online daily updates of new album
- updates of pro-life music video
- get first look at new lyrics
- hear and download all of our new songs the day they are recorded

[b]These new cds are professional quality cds, professionally packaged in jewel boxes.

Pre-order now [url="http://www.sevensorrows.com/preorder.htm"]here[/url][/b]

Your $5 donation helps to cover the cost of the cd and shipping.

Any donation over $5 will help us to:
- fund our pro-life music video to save souls.
- reach as many youth as we can, with our free music and shows, to bring them into the fullness and truth of our Church.
- purchase literature, rosaries, miraculous medals, prayer cards, scapulars, etc. which will be distributed for free.
***We are currently in the process of becoming a 501© non-profit corporation.

Want to know more information about the CD? Check our our [url="http://www.sevensorrows.com/faq.htm"]FAQ's here[/url].

SevenSorrows

[quote name='bx_racer' date='Jun 13 2005, 11:32 AM']dude, are u the seven sorrows from catholic answers forum?
[right][snapback]610442[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

*peeking around corners* :skitzo: who wants to know? Why are you following me? Why are there thousands of other people around? AHHHHH!!!!!

[quote]*peeking around corners*  who wants to know? Why are you following me? Why are there thousands of other people around? AHHHHH!!!!![/quote]

alright dude chill im just asking. i was gonna say right now i like that i like one of ur songs i forgot what it was called but i dont want u 2 have a heart attack.

Edited by bx_racer

littleflower+JMJ

LOL im sure he was just kidding with ya ;)

im glad you liked some of their songs! they're really good and this is awesome about their pre-order for the new cds!!

whoo hoo go 7 sorrows!

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Jun 13 2005, 11:08 PM']LOL im sure he was just kidding with ya ;)

im glad you liked some of their songs! they're really good and this is awesome about their pre-order for the new cds!!

whoo hoo go 7 sorrows!
[right][snapback]611126[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

lol, i know. i was just kidding back ;)

littleflower+JMJ

so funny! lol

though mike did kinda freak me out and thats cuz i knew he was kidding......

i mean what's he going to do when he goes platinum? :unsure: :thinking:

are they your style of music bxracer? the kind 7S plays? i liked it when I heard them play and of course...they have lots of styles so they make it even better

SevenSorrows

[quote name='bx_racer' date='Jun 14 2005, 12:17 PM']yeah 7S is cool. im into the emo and punk pop stuff. u ever heard box car racer?
[right][snapback]611453[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You should like the new album. We have a pop punk one, emo ones, screamo ones. etc.

SevenSorrows

[quote name='bx_racer' date='Jun 13 2005, 09:57 PM']alright dude chill im just asking. i was gonna say right now i like that i like one of ur songs i forgot what it was called but i dont want u 2 have a heart attack.
[right][snapback]611117[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

hahahaha. I am glad ya like 1 song...hehehehe. to bad the other 8 are awful...hahahah

Yeah I am the same Seven Sorrows from the Catholic Answers board. hehehehehe or am I???

:cool: yes u are cause the CA forums are based in california and it says on ur little picture thing that ur in california. PLUS i checked ur profile in CA and it said it too. hehe mayebe u should hire me as ur security guy, or something. hey maybe in four years or something we'll be on tour together, you never know. well, anyway when does that new cd of yours come out cause i wanna hear some good emo.

SevenSorrows

[quote name='bx_racer' date='Jun 14 2005, 09:07 PM']:cool: yes u are cause the CA forums are based in california and it says on ur little picture thing that ur in california. PLUS i checked ur profile in CA and it said it too. hehe mayebe u should hire me as ur security guy, or something. hey maybe in four years or something we'll be on tour together, you never know. well, anyway when does that new cd of yours come out cause i wanna hear some good emo.
[right][snapback]611991[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

awesome...yeah you could be our security and Private Eye.

Our cd is officially released on August 30th. but if you preorder it, you will get it a month early (by July 30th, if not sooner).

You will be able to hear clips of songs the first week of July (if we are finished).

[quote name='SevenSorrows' date='Jun 14 2005, 11:11 PM']awesome...yeah you could be our security and Private Eye.

Our cd is officially released on August 30th.  but if you preorder it, you will get it a month early (by July 30th, if not sooner).

You will be able to hear clips of songs the first week of July (if we are finished).
[right][snapback]612038[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

oh thats sweet. but really in like 3 years im moving out to cali so ill go to a concert or something. u should be in the warped tour or something, man. arent there Christian bands in there?

Edited by bx_racer