An Old School Catholic Message Board

Our cat is fascinated with peoples ears

Brother Adam

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Socrates' date='Jun 22 2005, 08:19 PM']RESPONSE:

Hi Brother Adam.

Can provide some evidence for this claim? :rolleyes:
Or is this just another assertion made without evidence?  ;)

We find no mention of this feline or its supposed activities in the synoptics.  :unsure:

Could this be just another fiction of Brother Adam?  :rolleyes:

Of course, to the True Beleiver, no evidence is necessary.  ^_^
[right][snapback]619972[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:rolling:

Brother Adam

[quote name='Sarah_JC' date='Jun 22 2005, 10:57 PM']My cat licks my dogs ears... but she also eats the dog's food. I don't understand cats.

BA your cat is cool. I wish my cat paid that much attention to people.
[right][snapback]620076[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

She is a Calico if that says anything. :P

Is calico an accepted breed? What do the cat books say about calico's and their propensity for licking ears?

:lol:

one of my cats likes to lick our hair. :lol: and one likes to nibble on the dog's food now and then, too

Kilroy the Ninja

Alright, I go away for a day and this place gets cluttered up.....

Moving to Open Mic.... go play in your room! :P

my best friend has a cat that would literaly smell of elderberries on your ears if you would let her. so count yourself lucky you don't have to guard yourself from a cat [i]sucking[/i] on your ear

How cute! All my cat does is annoy me. seriously, late at night when I'm almost asleep he'll stand outside my door meowing. When I go to open it he'll run off, usually upstairs. He'll do this several times. I can't tell what's worse the fact that he's clever enough to do this to me, or the fact that I fall for it every single time.

[quote name='Sarah_JC' date='Jun 23 2005, 09:51 PM']My cat growls at my dog. Pretty smart if you ask me, she learned to speak dog!
[right][snapback]621193[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Cats growl at anything they want to threaten. It's a natural cat noise.

They do that too. They actually make a wide variety of different noises. A growl is a warning ("keep away"). When they get really mad, they hiss.

My cat growls at socks. And the thing under the bed. Also, the thing under the couch (which much be pretty small -- not much room there). Sometimes he growls at stuff that no one else can see.

He's not real smart.

I bet that was embarassing. My sister has a Cornish Rex named Puck. In case you don't know, they look like a large rat or a Sphinx, you know the small hairless cats like Mr. Bigglesworth from Austin Powers, with just a little more hair. Anyway, she was living with a couple of my other sisters at the time, and one them had made some Corned beef for her dinner and set it on the table while she was working in the kitchen. Meanwhile, Puck jumps on the table, grabs the corned beef off the plate and makes off with it. My now brother in law (then he was my sister's fiancee, Puck's owner) catches Puck and takes the Corned Beef from him, and puts it back on the plate. Then my sister comes out of the kitchen none the wiser, and proceeds to eat her dinner.