An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayers for my husband, please

philothea

He's accepted a big responsiblity, which he doesn't get paid for, and he didn't really want (everyone talked him into it).

Now the person he replaced (and her friends and family), who were all incompetent, and doing corrupt and illegal things, are harassing him for not doing what they want him to do. He's under a lot of pressure and he's getting very depressed. :(

As a fellow engineer, I feel his torment. It does not take much to seemingly get pulled on all sides when performing engineering...

My thoughts and prayers for you both...

MilesChristi

O Blessed Trinity, we thank you for having graced the church with Pope John Paul II and for allowing the tenderness of your fatherly care, the glory of the cross of Christ, and the splendor of the Holy Spirit, to shine through him.

Trusting fully in your infinite mercy and in the maternal intercession of Mary, he has given us a living image of Jesus the Good Shepherd, and has shown us that holiness is the necessary measure of ordinary Christian life and is the way of achieving eternal communion with you.

Grant us, by his intercession, and according to your will, the graces we implore, hoping that he will soon be numbered among your saints.

Amen.

Thanks, everyone. It seems to be working... some people are remembering to be charitable once again. (Everyone we're dealing with is Catholic; they should know better!)